[Resolved]  Voltas — voltas engineer refusing to repair in amc period

Sir, i am using a 1 ton voltas ac since 1 year, and its warranty was to finish on 01st april, 2019, and before the warranty expiring date, i applied for the amc and the executive (Mr. Shiv kumar (M):[protected]) collected the cheque from me and provided me an amc paper, and assured me that all the problems will be covered during the amc. (Attached the scanned copy of amc document)

And now after a month, when i submitted a complaint on voltas customer care, they sent a engineer, who is saying that the product will not be covered in amc till 45 days, i requested him a lot, but he didnt repaired.

Please tell me sir, what is the logic behind this statement, i paid for amc just after the warranty ends, so why i have to wait for 45 days.

I request you please look into the matter and get my ac repaired.

Vipul patheja
+91-[protected]
voltas engineer refusing to repair in amc period
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2019

[May 03, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response May 04, 2019 Dear Vipul,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response May 17, 2019 Dear Vipul,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team