[Resolved]  Voltas — voltas windows ac is bad product

I have purchased voltas window ac. It has repeated cooling problem.in third year of purchasing ac had to fill up gas. Now in fourth year again it has gas problem. I have already purchased warranty and amc of this product, which cost was rs. 1800 per year. Here you can imaging i am paying gas filling price every year from my pocket. Voltas ac is very bad product.ac has to be replaced. Please help.

Kamaljeet

voltas windows ac is bad product
Complaint marked as Resolved May 30, 2020

[Apr 20, 2020] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response Apr 20, 2020
Dear Kamaljeet,

Due to govt regulatory guidelines on COVID-19, we have suspended our call center services till 3rd May. Our field services are also likely to get impacted. Meanwhile please help us with your registered contact number or complaint number so that we can connect with you once we resume our services from 4th May 2020.

Stay home and be safe.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response Apr 29, 2020
Dear Kamaljeet,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team