[Resolved]  Voltas — window ac service

I have purchased voltas ac on 28/04/2018. They offered me two free services in a year. I have requested for free service on 24-apr-19 at [protected] but not getting proper response from there, they have also given me service centre guy number i. E [protected] but he does not pick call or revert on messages, calling their customer care for followup on the same but they disconnect they call while on hold. Spoken with their senior staff siddhi and again requested them today or else their warranty will expire and then they will ask charges for service of the same. I am really upset from voltas. I thought its really good brand and they will do all services on time. I have called customer care department thrice they said they will followup again and again but nothing happen till date.
Now tomorrow is going two 1 year for my ac and its going to expire for free services, might be they are waiting for 1 year get expired offer free services than they will do services. This is really worst from voltas. No one is helping and i keep trying to reach customer care department.
I would request you to kindly take action and do the services as soon as possible.
See the below request number [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 6, 2019

[Apr 27, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response Apr 29, 2019 Dear Tarun,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response May 29, 2019 Dear Tarun,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team