[Resolved] Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail — power bank + bluetooth

Asraf@ on Mar 7, 2018
Sir
I have ordered power bank and bluetooth date 1 march 2018 time 11:49:16 but stetus not work and payment mod dc my payment id[protected] and order number wh57041 plz check for details and stetus sucses to payment by pay u money and transection added on 2018-3-1 time 11:48:32 to pad to whaaky plz check for details. And send by
Send my email address
Ansariashraf243@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2018

[Mar 07, 2018] Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Asraf@, Mar 07, 2018
Sir plz
Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail Customer Care's response, Apr 02, 2018
Dear Ansariashraf,
Order no: - WH57041
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to over whelming response of the product we are dispatching consignments on a daily basis. Kindly bear with us.
Thanks&Regards
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hello sir. My order no LAN575052
When I had buy product. Actually these are not actual product.i would like to request please return my product and refund my money.
Rahul kinkar
Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail Customer Care's response, Apr 2, 2018

Dear Rahul,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our replacement- Refund policy, kindly send the incorrect product to the below address. Once we receive the product from you, we will go ahead to do the replacement-refund.
Address: -
Whaaky.com No 1-8-319/2,
Patigadda Road, Begumpet,
Hyderabad – 500016
We request you to drop an email at support@whaaky.com, with your Order no, and kindly mention your issue. Your issue will be addressed within 24-48 hrs
Thanks&Regards
Team whaaky
Pants are very damaging
Third grade pants
Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail Customer Care's response, Apr 2, 2018

Dear Pothuraju Stinuvasulu,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please provide us your order with images of the product which you received. So that we can register a complaint about the same. Or else you can drop an email at support@whaaky.com your issue will be addressed within 24-48 hrs.
Thanks, Regards

No 1-8-319/2, Patigadda Road, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500016
    Whaaky.com / Way2Online Retail - power bank + bluetooth