[Resolved] Whirlpool India — whirlpool washing machine is defective and not operating, and whirlpool is asking me money for replacement

Khurja, Bulandshahr District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Rajmani Mittal on Apr 6, 2019

My whirlpool washing machine is under the warranty scheme of 2 years. I have complaint 5 times in last 1 year. Every time engineer will come and make some changes. But this time machine is not working at all. Whirlpool engineer said, it will not work now, we will send you, new machine. Now they are asking me 20% money for it. Why should i pay the 20% money for the faulty product of whirlpool? My complaint id on whirlpool customer care is gb[protected].

I really feel cheated from a company like whirlpool. How can they promise in their advertisement about the 2 years warranty of the product when they are not rectifying the problem of the customer. As per the scheme they will either repair or replace the product if its faulty in first 2 years.

Now they are blackmailing me for 20% of the amount. They told me sent them dd first then only they will send the new machine.

This is how whirlppol cheat their customer.in the advertisement, they said something else and in reality they are asking for money from the customer. They should show that they will charge money for replacement (If their product is faulty in first two years) as well in their ads and brochure when a customer purchase their products. Why do they lie to the customers?

Is this the ethical way of doing business? I request consumer care team to help me out from this cheating of whirlpool corporation.

Rachit mittal

Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2019

[Apr 07, 2019] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern and will share you the further updates shortly.

Updated by Rajmani Mittal, Apr 11, 2019

My issue is not resolved by the Whirlpool. I have booked the complaint on 16th March.
My ticket id is GB[protected].

Whirlpool team have not contacted me till now. And i have just received the mail from Whirlpool that they have closed the ticket. They did not even contacted me.

How can they close the ticket with out resolving the problem of the customers.

I request consumer forum team to help me out against this fraud of Whirlpool.

I am attaching the snapshot of the ticket closed by the Whirlpool.

Rachit Mittal

Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2019
Dear Team,

We do realize how displeasing delays are. Hence, we are trying hard to provide an early resolution on your concern. Please grant us some time to get back with the resolution.

Updated by Rajmani Mittal, Apr 20, 2019

I have booked the complaint on 16th March 2019. Its been more than 1 month. But still Whirlpool is not rectifying my problem. Every time their people say they will replace it. But then do not call back and not solving my problem.

This is really a harassment of Customer from Whirlpool.

Kindly assist me in order to resolve my issue from whirlpool.

They are not helping at all.

Warm Regards,
Rachit Mittal
Whirlpool India Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019
Dear Team,

We are sorry this is taking longer than it should have. However, we wish you to know that we are already working on your case and it shall be resolved soon.

Updated by Rajmani Mittal, May 09, 2019
Its like 2 months now. But whirlpool have not resolved my concern. There team call me and say they will resolve it. But then they stop calling.

What is wrong with Whirlpool team ?

H.No 113/8 Model Town, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Whirlpool India - whirlpool washing machine is defective and not operating, and whirlpool is asking me money for replacement