Whirlpool — misguidance by whirlpool mechanic

Namyata on Mar 6, 2018
I purchased a fully automatic machine and after it's expiration of warrenty period I got updated its AMC (warrenty period) worth ₹3030 for one year on 4/8/17.
Last week I incurred a problem that its tub was rotating only one side for the same i registered a complaint against the product on 3/3/2018 the mechanic visited on 5/3/2018 and he was so disappointing that he lied us that a part (bearing) of the machine is damaged which costs ₹3200 plus convenience charges for sending the machine to the workshop also told me that this is exclusive of the warranty period that you updated so you have to pay for it..
We were so disappointed hence called our local mechanic.. he found that there was no damage in any part of the machine rather there was a little problem in connection that he repaired within 2-3 minutes..
I am highly disappointed by the mechanic's misguidance and lying also whirlpool that keeps such mechanics or either it is a way of bulgaring the customers by lying through group of such mechanics. He lives in village pooth kalan workshop of delhi and his contact number is [protected](personal number) [protected](workshop number)

I request you to take a strict action against the mechanic asap

[Mar 06, 2018] Whirlpool India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

H.No 113/8 Model Town, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Whirlpool - misguidance by whirlpool mechanic