[Resolved]  Consent Technologies — scam in online works

Easy Works Online is scam company because i paid Rs. 650 on their account but no jobs in that provided links so nobody believe that and investment waste so careful This is address of fraud company

Consent Technologies

Hamilton Complex, Hamilton Circle, Mangalore - 575001

Comments

dear, i've deposited the amount 650 rupees and till now i couldn't get any details from the company .How can i take my money from the company . please assist me this job posted in noukari.com

thanks in advance
kavya_123's reply, Feb 12, 2018

We have activated your login details to access our Member's area. Please login with your details.
I received an email from website http://www.easyworksonline.com. They have mentioned company name as Consent Technologies, Mangalore.
They stated for INR 650/- payment through online for membership and then they will provide online data entry work and accordingly I will earn money... I would like to confirm whether it is fraud or genuine.
Please help and suggest right way with your experience.

easyworksonline.com will not provide any job. They will only give list of websites that pays you for taking surveys, websites that pays you for data entry, email reading jobs etc.

There is no need to pay Rs. 650 to easyworksonline.com because these website lists are freely available through google search.

I have already joined another company(parttimeworld.com) like this and paid them, but i didn't get enough money. Further these jobs didn't give back atleast the Internet cost involved.

Also there is lot of work and time involved to register with each websites. There are 1000's of them. even if you register with most of these companies you will get back meagre amount / month

Most online companies offers Surveys, Email Reading, Data entry etc that are taken from google search.
see here of complaint another online jobs company.
Consent Technologies do not provide any work in their links.Simply I wasted Rs.650 as investment.We should do something against these scam companies by complaining it to a higher authority and do immediate procedures.
I want to make a complaint against easyworkonline.I had registered in this site by depositing 650rs in their account. But they did not give me any work. SO I want to say that take a strict action against them so that they will not be able to make any other person fool.

as mentioned above by abcjohn in 2014 that we can get work through Google search also. Can anyone tell the website through which we can get online work without Investment.

Thanks and Regards:

Sonia
They Cheated me and they posted Naukri website for part time jobs. I gone through the link of Naukri and transferred money to Consent technologies Mangalore

Account name Consent Technologies
Account Type Current Account
Account Number[protected]
Branch Mangalore
IFSC Code ICIC0000014

Also I furnished the link below from naukri

Can you please guide me how to go for court and file complaint? I also attached the transfer receipt with this mail.

contact me..[protected]

Consent Technologies — Data Entry Work Regarding

Dear Sir, Pls Reply Fast. I will Send rs 485/- for yestrday in icici bank for mangalore branch in survery jobs regarding package. But not reply.
Its a fraud

Consent Technologies
    Consent Technologies Phone
    Consent Technologies Address
    Plot No. 11, C Block, Street No. 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034