[Resolved] www.onlineclues.com — Onlineclues return my order

Mukesh2k17
Ordered a pack of 3 linen shirts. material is quality is so cheap and size is not perfect even shirts are not same as shown in picture. i tried to call many times to customer care but no one picking phone call and not responding after fill the form as available in onlineclues website. looking forward from your side please see this issue on priority otherwise ready for court notice.

Order no:-oid171129

Mukesh kumar
Mob. no.-[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 12, 2016

[Jun 09, 2016] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OnlineClues Customer Care's response, Jun 11, 2016
Dear Mukesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at cconlineclues@gmail.com Thanks & Regards, Onlineclues Customer Care Team Contact : [protected],[protected],[protected]

Comments

Please call me and proceed for return process of this product on priority.
I did't get any call from your side.I tried so many times as you mention details here but not reachable.How much time take to solve this issue and why you not responding over mail or call.

Is everything fake...!

If you not solving then i have to do something.This is the last complain as I am forwarding here.I can solve this type of things in very good way.

Be ready...!
Dear Sir
My order isLONDON LOOKS Blend Of 5 Cotton Shirts(set of 5)
I have received it on today[protected]

My Order no. is CIN252144
Contact no-[protected]
E-mail-maheshsai.potluri@gmail.com

Please return & reply this...

Respected Sir,

With reference to the above, you have send through Gati courier of London looks Men's Solid Shirts (Pack of 3) Size : S in my address then see the material but not satisfied reason of wrong Colour/Bad quality of Product delivered please return this product and give the money of refund my account details as below:

G SHIVASHANKAR

Bank Name: State Bank of India

A/c No.: [protected]

Branch Name: Vivekanandanagara, Mysore.

IFSC Code: SBIN0013447
Dear sir order number 288204 shirt combo I pay 999/- I want to return wrong size n wrong product date 20/7/16 so please contact
Mukesh
M.no [protected]
Vijayawada 520001
dear sir pls return in my product reason beacause this product is a differnt colour shirts in package pls return on line choose in product shirts colour...
ramakoti123's reply, Aug 19, 2016
y.ramakotireddy, my m. no-9700248153, hyd-500037
I ordered 5cotten shirts totally waste size is variations and meatirial worst
I ordered 5shirt totally waste pls return the product my contact no [protected] tamilnadu

My order id 3956 58 Dear Sir
I want to Return my order because your product doesn't match which is shown in your site..it is totally different...shirt length small
I bought a London blend shirts pack of 5 and it is totally different colours which shows in the pictures and size is also big so return these shirts as soon as possible my contact number is [protected]

Sector 57, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001