[Resolved]  Xclusiveoffer.com — Money Refund Problem

12 Oct. A online shopping company www.xclusiveoffer.com call me and tell me that you have won a Dell laptop and convenience me to purchase a combo pack of shoes, t-shirt, sunglass and wrist watch. I made a payment of rs. 3999. After it I checked on Google and found that Xclusiveoffer.com is a fraud company and I call to company for refunded my money and cancel my order but they refuse and told me that they can not refund money. I contact in National Consumer Court and register my complaint, my complaint number is 49469 but they didn't my any help.
Company's contact number are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
Dear customers who are viewing this review, i want to gave a suggestion them that if you received any call from xclusiveoffer.com please don't purchase any thing because this is a totally fraud company and they will never refund your money.
If any person related from company viewing this review than i want to told them if you don't refund my money within one month than i will complaint in cyber crime cell and told them that you are hacking user's contact details and email address and cheating them by fraud calls.
I'm attaching my bank payment slip which have all details company address, payment details and my contact number.
If any body can help me than contact me any time on my contact number [protected] and my email address [protected]@rediffmail.com

Money Refund Problem
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2016
I have talked in company and company are ready to refund my money. So I'm resolving this complaint. I don't have any issue with company.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Sir I have submit camplant angaint xclusiveoffer.com offer ₹5299/ but not resolve my complaint more days
Plz action urgent basis and return my money.

Bhagchand kansotia