Xiaomi India — a dishonest employee of your company.

Na, Delhidelhi, India
 Rohan Kainth on Sep 25, 2018
An employee whose name is priyanka kainth of krishna nagar mi store in lal quarter is a much dishonest employee.
She had told me many a times that she buy phones brought by the customer for getting solved some issues on the store by realising and telling them that their product cannot be repaired. She buys them at low cost and get it repaired for free from the store and sell it again for much higher price. I am a common citizen and i also uses your product redmi 5. To secure your position and respect i am informing you about this dishonest employee. I request you to please look upon the matter and solve it. Till now she had sold 4 phones in this way. I request you to please check and measure the honesty of the employees before hiring them.
Hritik

Comments

Hi My mobile number is [protected], recently I purchased MI LED which is got defective in just 1.5 months. When i ragistered the complaint they said 1 part is faulty and when the 1st part got repaired they said 2nd part is faulty.. i want that my Tv will be replace..

Indiqube, 1st Floor, Marathahalli ORR, Kadubesanahalli, Bangalore South, India - 560103
    Xiaomi India - a dishonest employee of your company.