[Resolved] Xiaomi India — very bad customer service

New Purulia Road, Jawahar Nagar, Mango, 402, Saha Aakash, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
 tabrez haider on Sep 8, 2019
I bought this xiaomi mi a3 phone one week ago and there was some heating and lagging issues with it so i contacted the xiaomi customer service and asked them for a replacement they sent a pickup agent who checked my phone of any physical damage and took it and the package reached their warehouse now suddenly they are calling me and saying that your camera lens is cracked and we can't accept the phone, tell me whose responsibility was it i gave you the phone in very good condition now somehow it was a mistake from your a side and you are blaming me for it... Very bad experience guys i suggest you all to never trust xiaomi... Never buy anything from them very pathetic after sales service..
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 15, 2019
i got a replacement.
Updated by tabrez haider, Sep 11, 2019
No reply from them yet such pathetic and arrogant company

Comments

As I bought phone I never used speaker .but, as I observed yesturday it's not giving any perfect sound .it hears like when u keep phone in closed container.no clarity and no perfectness .
Dear team,
I frequently facing the problem of NETWORK ISSUE in my mobile which is REDMI NOTE 7 PRO.
So please resolve this as soon as possible.
My phone not charging though it is showing charging.it takes 9 hours to charge 10 percent .i am charging with mi charger.I am wating for quich reply.

[protected]@gmail.com

jagdish

Indiqube, 1st Floor, Marathahalli ORR, Kadubesanahalli, Bangalore South, India - 560103
    Xiaomi India - very bad customer service