[Resolved] Xpressbees Logistics — Did not deliver the courier

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 shaima husain
Hello

Courier name : XPRESSBEES_DS
Kindly deliver the snapdeal prestige electric kettle courier by today. You are very late. I have been emailing you for days but still no delivery .

Please expedite the delivery process. I need the courier urgently. Dont delay anymore.

Why do you take ages to deliver? I placed the order on 22nd december but not delivered till now.

Neither xpressbees or snapdeal is bothered about getting the order to the customer on time and as soon as possible

I called snapdeal but no one answered the phone to talk to the customer. They charge a lot of money for customer calls and dont even talk to customers.

I have sent many emails regarding fast delivery of my orders but still they are dispatched late and delivered very very late.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2017

[Dec 28, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
XpressBees Logistics Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2017
Dear Customer,

We request you to share either your shipment id or the registered contact number with us in order to serve better.

Team Xpressbees

Comments

Hi I have ordered my product through shop clues the product has been out for delivery on 10th Dec 2016 to my local hub delivery center. But still the product has not been delivered.
Dear shaima husain,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [protected]@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Team Snapdeal
Kindly Deliver below courier.
XPRESSBEES AWB [protected] on 10/10/2017.
Contact no: [protected] / [protected]

After 2 weeks also no response from your team.
There is no way to contact customer care.

Please update me on this.

Sudharshan V

3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune City, India - 411001
    Xpressbees Logistics - Did not deliver the courier