[Resolved] Xpressbees Logistics — Non delivery of my shipment

Musheerabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 praveen.sms09
This is my very pity condition about the product that i have ordered unfortunately from snap deal. i have ordered (order id: [protected]) dk derby kohinoor brown canvas shoes on 06.09.2016. its been 17 days i dont know where is my product. i already paid the amount and the same was confirmed on the same day. i have already got message that my product was dispatched through express bee on the next day. i called so may times customer care of express bee but no response. this is the worst service in the world i have ever seen. i think we may reward it the most worst courier service in india. i have been lodging complaints continuously but no response. i request your kind authority to compensate me from the concerned for this worst service offered to me. i promise you i never let any of my friends and colleagues would opt for this service.
With regards,
Praveen kumar vollala
Cell"[protected]
Praveen. [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2016

[Sep 22, 2016] XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
XpressBees Logistics Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2016
Dear Customer,

Your product has been returned to the origin as instructed by SnapDeal.You may contact them for further assistance.

regards
Team xpressbees

Comments

Dear praveen.sms09,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Team Snapdeal
I am very sorry to say that i have been listening to these kind of words for the last ten days. I utterly disappointed with your service. I work for Government of India and again sorry to say that its very shame. I would like to solve this issue legally.

with regards,
Praveen Kumar Vollala
cell :[protected]
praveen.[protected]@gmail.com
It shows delivery attempts made against my Shipment no. [protected]. Neither any calls made to me nor delivery attempts. It says 2 failed delivery attempts made. At least a call should be made by the delivery person if the attempts failed.

Kindly check.
Dear sir, this is hemanth from, when i check my status of my order in snap deal website, my order already reached chennai yesterday itself, even my order reach nearest hub also, but still now they didn't deliever to my place . this is my awb no:[protected] I want to know when my order reach me . Pls don't make delay & deliver it asap. Thank you.
Xpress Bees services Very bad. No nay Call Direct Order Cancelled after 3 days. Very bad service Provide Xpress Bees Pen Raigad Maharashtra Courier Office.

3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall, Pune City, India - 411001
    Xpressbees Logistics - Non delivery of my shipment