[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — about no refund of booking cancellation

Shop No 4 And 5, 58West, SV Road, Besides DCB Bank Opp, Andheri Subway, Andheri West, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Asgar05 on Feb 28, 2019
I have booked yamaha r15 v3 on 25/02/2019 and i have paid rs. 2000.00 for booking and when i cancelled the booking due to personal reason at 27/02/2019 after 2 days the dealer is refused to give refund. Dealer is not giving my 2000. I am very upset with the kind of service they provide. At least they should have a courtesy to deduct cancellation and give remaining amount.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2019

[Feb 28, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2019
Dear Asgar,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

Mera jo bike hay yamaha fz s ver 2.o
3month phele liya hai...Bike ka self start me problem aya hai..Maine showroom may gaye to mujhe bola hai phele warrenty claim korna porena then 15-20 days bad mera parse showroom me ayaga...3 month me self disturb a gaya kiu..Mujhe 3 din me bike thik korke dena poraga..
Ph nom-[protected]
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Mar 7, 2019

Dear Biki Saha,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We have shared your details with customer care team. They will contact you soon

Team Yamaha India
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Mar 7, 2019

Dear Biki Saha,

We have tried to calling you but the call was not connected. We request you to please escalate your query at [email protected] or Call us at Toll Free Number: 1800-420-1600.

Team Yamaha India