Yamaha Motor India
India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.

Yamaha Motor India Customer Care

India - 201306

2025
Awesome

Yamaha Motor India Complaints & Reviews

I purchase Yamaha bike MT 15 model and i got battery issue and showroom not receiving calls not attending customers properly...

Front disk break of my Yamaha FZ v3.0 is not working.i have surrendered my bike 10days ago in the nearest service center, till now they didn't resolved the problem.
Sep 30, 2021

Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
The service center name is JGP YAMAHA which is located in Khammam, telangana.

I have complaint for spare parts not provided by service provider of Yamaha motor . But still date company spare not provided but in my complaint they marked as problem resolved.
    Sep 30, 2021

We brought Yamaha Fascino on 9/11/2020 at our native Sri Krishna Motors, Narasannapeta, Srikakulam -532421, after seeing the...
      I purchased[protected] fascino hybrid drum limited edition model.

Congratulation's for purchasing Yamaha Fascino...
      Customer name - Surjeet Singh
      Model Name- YAMAHA -FZS
      Registration No- HP825890
      Sale Date - 27May 2020br...

Had some mechanical work at service centre in this morning. In the evening I left for my home when National Highway there is heavy traffic and my bike stop just like it's time to refuel by the grace of God I am safe in the middle of road in heavy traffic. I was away 15 km from my home and there is no garage or any service centre nearby from problem is same which I did the same work in the morning it is my kind request to take some legal action on the service centre.
      Sep 26, 2021

Why your company didnt release all types of colour of yamaha aerox 155 scooter..eg. black raven, white color, red etc...it is so depressing to know this after waiting for so long for this maxi scooter to be launch in india but after hearing that there is only three color will be available..which is not so good looking...is it possible in future?...plz look into this matter..thnk
        Sep 25, 2021

I had asked about the timing chain guide from every store of yamaha dealer north east but couldn't found any they said its not manufactured yet
          Pleass do suggest me I really need it thank you
          Sep 25, 2021

It was a great ambition for me to posses an Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi vehicle (two wheeler). My dream has realized in June 2020....

Hai All,

I brought a Yamaha FZ-s in last NOV-2017. Now I am facing issue with the console. Because some of the area are not visible. It got grayed out. Can you help me on this.

Thanks and regards,
            Selvam Subramaniyan
            +[protected]
            Sep 24, 2021

I booked yamaha mt 15 bike on August at ASM motors peripattana, mysore district, due some loan issues I cancelled my booking,...

I have purchased fascino hybrid in arhi motors choolai with full cash September 3 rd while delivery they didn't fix bluetooth devise and told that they will fix after some days... We are contacting them for bluetooth fixing not yet responding properly very poor responsibility please help me for bluetooth fixing it's very bad impression to yamaha motors please take action to that arthi motors..
              Sep 24, 2021

Hi, Suddenly the gear indicator for 6th gear stopped showing up in speedometer

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
                Please contact authorized dealer to address your concern.

For further assistance, we request you to kindly contact our Customer care at Toll Free Number[protected].

Team Yamaha India

Phone is not getting connected to vehicle .Phone is showing vehicle is out of range even though the vehicle is near the phone

Dear Abhishek,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
                  Please contact authorized dealer to address your concern.

Yamaha Motor India — Assured gift not worth as per commitment
                    G
                    gbalan62
                    Sep 4, 2021Sep 3, 2021
                    On purchase of yamaha fascino 125 commitment of assured gift worth rs.2, 999. Choose your gift listed with eight items worth less than rs.1, 000.

Aparna Narayan Iyer
                    +91 [protected]

Dear Aparna Narayan Iyer

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you further, we request you to please escalate your concern at our Toll Free Number:[protected].

Team Yamaha India
                      My name is Dinesh Reddy .I have bought a new R15 v3 from Yamaha ACE motors located in Attapur. . I took the vehicle on[protected]...

Automatically bike battery got trip... showroom authority not responded now I need emergency support
                      Sep 21, 2021

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
                      We request you to please share your contact details with us to assist you further.

Team Yamaha India
                        1 ) I have bought Yamaha FZ-5 BS-6 Modal from Sai Yamaha ( Yamaha Authorized Dealer ) Chandlodiy, Ahmedabad Dated 22/06/2021...
                        After i met with the accident in July 2018, i went to repair my vehicle in Vinayak Yamaha for accident repairs.
                        After...