Yamaha Motor India Customer Care
India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.
2076

Yamaha Motor India Customer Care

India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar
Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201306

2076
Awesome

Yamaha Motor India related photos (583)

Yamaha Motor India Complaints & Reviews

N. Benu kumar Choudhury on Jul 13, 2020
Today i got call from service centre for yamaha fasino new i125 service.

On that call, we are updated to her call me later,

After some time i m called back to same number.

Service request call: very highly abused and again and asking our number, even after providing number.

Such kind of yahama service call, please take immediate action before proceeding to grievance

I have got on this number [protected]
Date :13/07/2020
Time of call : connect back to me will update.

Naga ganga sowbhagya
Mr. Nbk choudhury
[protected]/ 70194

[Jul 13, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shvgd3 on Jul 13, 2020
    After free services, i gave my bike on paid services to perfect yamaha service center koramangala 6th block on 6th june 2020. They didn't tighten the oil drain screw. My bike stopped while running today and caused damage to engine. I handed the bike to them and they told it will cost 20000 bucks. It's very disappointing situation for me. Very irresponsible behaviour from service center. Vehicle no. Ka32et5464. Vehicle bought from raghoji motors gulbarga, karnataka
    Paid service done by: perfect yamaha, koramangala 6th block, bangalore

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you further, we request you to please escalate your concern at our Toll Free Number:[protected].

shvgd3's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 13, 2020
    Yes, I have contacted toll free number.
    They disconnected after hearing all.
    No proper response to this issue.

Bibin Vincent on Jul 13, 2020
      After second service, they didn't tighten the oil drain screw. My bike stopped while running and caused damage to engine. I handed the bike to them and they told they will repair it. Today is the 3rd day i handed my new bike and they told some lathe work has to be done on bike engine. It's very disappointing situation for me. Even if the do some lathe work and get repaired, my bike will not be a new bike anymore. And till now they haven't mentioned when they return my bike. Very irresponsible behaviour from service center. Vehicle no. Kl36h8745. Phone. [protected], [protected]. Vehicle bought from elma motors, peruva, kottayam, kerala.
      Second service done by: le grand yamaha, pookkattupady, aluva, kerala

Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response Jul 13, 2020
      Dear Bibin Vincent,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

As per your discussion with our Customer Care Executive. Please keep the vehicle on under observation after receiving.

In case of any issue please feel free to contact us at Toll Free Number:[protected].

Team Yamaha India
      Already raised complaint 2 times in yamaha customer care.
      Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2020
      Dear Bibin Vincent,

We have shared your details with customer care team. They will contact you soon

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Yamaha Motor India — M/s sunny motors anantapur 515001 servicing not done properly for yamaha fz v3

Arveti Naveen on Jul 12, 2020
        I got call from consumer complaint [protected]. He is asking extra money to get the work done but already spent 4000/- inr...

K Gobinath on Jul 12, 2020
        Tn 39cd 1117

[Jul 12, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mosin Hawaldar on Jul 11, 2020
          I bought my yamaha fzs just 6 month agao but the only problem is that the soft compound rear tyre becomes really prone to punctures when driven on typical indian roads. No wonder almost every fz owner complains about at least 2 punctures in a month. I have spent almost 1000+ money to repair puncture. Worst tyre provide by the compny.

[Jul 11, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Arveti Naveen on Jul 11, 2020
            Yamaha fz v3 was working perfectly before given for servicing at sunny motors which is authorised yamaha showroom. After receiving bike engine stops working after 5 kms which is third time it is happened after servicing done sunny motors in anantapur. Everytime they check the bike and return it and same thing happens again.

yamaha fz v3 bike not starting after servicing done at sunny motors anantapur

Yamaha Motor India — Severe associated parts damage

Vamsi abbineni on Jul 11, 2020
              I have given my bike for regular service as complaint of disk sound and stucked while using the disk, they changed it and...

Anubhab Das on Jul 9, 2020
              I own a yamaha fzs v3 from 19th february, 2019.
              I have final free servicing in lockdown period.
              I have completed that on time. But that day they were unable to check my fi due to their connectivity issue in system, and ask me to come after few days to check that fi.
              Today i went to the baruipur autostar yamaha.
              I haven't got any issue with my odometer console.
              But after servicing, it was displaying error.
              I have complained to service manager but he didn't pay heed to my complain.
              He should be guilty, i have given them my bike in good condition but they somehow did something wrong to my bike and now they are not ready to take that responsibility.

[Jul 09, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
              We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
              Address (if possible)
              You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Sayan Bhandari on Jul 4, 2020
                I am facing big issue with my yamaha fz 25 it's not getting start light in display is available, indicators glowing, horn working but self not working, on pressing self start, one annoying sound comes and display gets off and bike doesn't gets started,
                My bike is 11 months old, and this issue occurs in rainy season

[Jul 04, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Sayan,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
                Please click here https://www.yamaha-motor-india.com/network-search.html to find your nearest dealer to get the issue fix.
                We request you to contact your dealership before visiting.

For further assistance, we request you to kindly contact our Customer care at Toll Free Number[protected].

Dear Sayan,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
                We request you to contact your dealership before visiting.

Nitin Ji Shrivastav on Jul 2, 2020
                  It is intimated that servicing quality given by m/s ambuj servicing centre patparganj is so poor that they are not bothered about cleaning scooter from inside.

poor quality of servicing by ambuj servicing centre
                  poor quality of servicing by ambuj servicing centre

[Jul 02, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Nitin,

Varun Kumar Sahu on Jul 1, 2020
                    Dear sir, i have gladiator model, in january at shail service center l found some issu on engine so they work mins complete work on engine cost around 8000 a few day later sume issu on clutch plate that time they resove some how today during servicing l told them to change both break shoe one of their colleg call me and told clutch plet issu cost around 3 to 4 thousand i denaid to work on that but he tried to force but after payment i ask about that they completly denaid they told me no issu on clutch plate but work they didi was hilarious when l got my bike break bolt coming out and they charg more then 150 and i found mud all around after complaning nothing they have done even missbehavig with me not a single issu resolve properly unprofessional mechanic are their ii found complete waist of my money.

[Jul 01, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yamaha Motor India — Old battery provided by yamaha

Vinayak0809 on Jul 1, 2020
                      Dear sir, I brought my Yamaha fz 1.6 on 13 march 2019. Day one am facing problem with my bike didn't work self start properly...am...

Yamaha Motor India — Worst Service from Panache Enterprises Marathahalli

[email protected] on Jul 1, 2020

I have given my FZ v2 for service in Panache Enterprises Marathahalli on 20th of March 2020 just some...

social activities on Jun 27, 2020
                      The showroom of yamaha sasaram. (Located in rohtas bihar) the showroom owner is continuously committing fraud in the town from its customers. They are taking ten thousand to fifty thousand more than of the value fixed by the company from its customers on every bike. Every time from 2 years the same fraud is been seen in the town. Nobody from yamaha is taking the matter seriously. That why as a responsible citizen of society i am here to raise my concerns about the company. The owner every time how solved the matter by returning back the money to whom they are known of the fraud or fight back from him. The company should take some action in some weeks either. I will file a case of fraud in the consumer court and nclt for the fraud. They are enough evidence about him on me to take a good amount of compensation from the company. Sunanda yahama sasaram pin code 821115.

[Jun 27, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vîćțøř Vïjãý Vķ on Jun 25, 2020
                        We came to service our yamaha ray to kanmani moto bikes yamaha dindigul on 25/06/2020. But the staffs are talking irresponsibly that vehicle will be given after 10 days only that too it is not safe to leave as there are rats in the service station we came 30 kms long and hot disappointment. Action should be taken on staffs

[Jun 25, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Yamaha Motor India — Service related

Surendarssm on Jun 20, 2020
                          I buy yamaha cygnus alpha in s. S. Agency, namakkal., tamilnadu., registered on 25th jan 2019... I paid ready cash 82000 rs...
                          Complaint category Other

Yamaha Motor India — Bike performance is very poor in one year

Kumarvk on Jun 6, 2020
                          महाशय
                          निवेदन पूर्वक कहना चाहता हूं कि मैंने...

Yamaha Motor India — no proper service for paid service. [Resolved]

Photo Monsters on Jun 5, 2020
                          I was been to bommanahalli yamaha showroom service center for service. Total bill was ₹-1000
                          It include only gear...

Rahu6640 on Jun 5, 2020
                          I went to vishwakarma auto yamaha showroom, kangra for servicing my r15 v2. When servicing they said if any part get damaged then the agency is not liable for that. So question raises here is that, then why should i opt for an authorized agency for servicing if they not held responsible. What kind of service, yamaha kind of big brand promise to provide. It was pathetic to see such kind of terms and condition.

[Jun 05, 2020] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.