[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — domestic flights booking not confirmed

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Bala Yoshwa on Feb 15, 2019
I have booked an air ticket through Yatra website on 09.02.2019. When i booked 1st time Rs.2470/- was deduct from my account. But I din't received ticket at the 1st time. Then i received a call from yatra call center that ur ticket is not confirmed & he insisted me to book again & said that the failure booking amount will be refunded with in 2 to 3 days.On 13th Feb i sent my 1st mail regarding the refund & yatra replied me that send ur transaction detail. I have attached my transaction details and i again sent mail on 15th feb & yatra replied that with a mail that the amount was not credit in our account. The reply from yatra is update within 24 hours. But no response am not received amount. Booking reference no is[protected].

R. Balasubramaniyam
ph:[protected]

domestic flights booking not confirmed
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 20, 2019

[Feb 17, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2019
Dear Mr. Balasubramaniyam,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

This is with reference to your concern regarding the payment under the reference number[protected].

We are really apologize the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we have cross checked the details with our respective team and according to the records, your payment is not charged to us.

Kindly connect with your bank greivance cell /Nodal team to check the status of your payment.

Yatra Care

Comments

Hello Yatra,

Kindly inform the status of refund for ticket cancelled for Air Line 9W, sector BHJ BOM 20 Jan 2019? at Bombay Airport on 18th Jan 4.21 am at Jet Airways counter
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019

Dear Manju,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

Thank you for your time on call. As per our conversation we have forwarded your query to our respective team to check the refund amount.

Yatra Care.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019

Dear Manju,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

Thank you for your time on call. As informed refund of INR 1862.00 has been processed from our end in your same mode of payment. Please note if payment has been made from a private bank, it will reflect in the same account within 2 to 3 working days and if payment has been made from public sector bank, it will take up to 7 working days for the credit to reflect in your account.

Yatra Care
I booked a flight ticket from Banglore to Visakhapatnam.Transaction failed but money is deducted from my account.Ticket is also not booked
When will I get my money back.Please respond immediately.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2019

Dear Madhuri,

Greeting from Yatra.com

We regret the inconvenience you have gone through. We would request you to kindly share your registered email ID, contact number and Yatra booking reference number to enable us to assist you. You can also share the details with us at [email protected]

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - domestic flights booking not confirmed