Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — jet airways international flight cancellation -refund

Srinija Potluri on Jun 17, 2019
I've reserved ticket with Jet Airways from Yatra[protected]. The flight got canceled and I've requested for refund in last week of April I haven't received the money yet. When I contact Yatra they keep sending me an email stating wait for 45 days and they are waiting for confirmation from Jet. When I ring Jet they keep telling me they haven't received any refund request and They don't understand why yatra is not raising refund request. I regret making a booking from yatra.

[Jun 17, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Srinija,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you faced. Please note timeline was shared by the airline and our team had already initiated the refund claim for your booking under Jet Airways billing and settlement plan. As per the process shared by the airline, they will take a minimum of 45 working days to validate your refund claim. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Yatra Care
Updated by Srinija Potluri, Jun 17, 2019
But When I contact Jetairways they keep telling me they haven't received any refund request. That's where I'm dumbfounded. Can I receive any refund request id so that I can follow up with jet airways?

Updated by Srinija Potluri, Jun 17, 2019
Could you also share the date when you have raised the request? so that I can check when those 45 days will lapse
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Dear Srinija,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

As checked we have not received any update from the airline regarding the refund. Please note we had already initiated the refund claim for your booking under Jet Airways billing and settlement plan. As per the process shared by the airline, they will take a minimum of 45 working days to validate your refund claim. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Yatra Care

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - jet airways international flight cancellation -refund