[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — worst service with alot of lies

Na, Delhi, India
 gagandeep makker on Jun 16, 2019
Hi All,

I would strongly advise to avoid using this India based travel company www.yatra.com to book any holiday packages after seeing the travel agent (Manish Chaudhary/komal) promises and in later you land up changing the hotels /private vehicles as per your desire but listen I am paying huge money so this should be driven as per my desire not yours;otherwise you should not give any such promises if you can't delver it.

Also while taking money you guys promised something and then when it comes for delivery then it altogether different.

YOU guys made a lot false promises like below -

1. HOTEL GOT CHANGED without prior information.

2. Private vehicle was to be used Innova/Xylo, but now when someone from your team is going thru the policy then she also stated Indigo. Could you please tell why this was not brought at the first stage.

3. ecash was promised, but not yet delivered.

I have got no choice but I know, how to put this across in all the platforms but for me this package came as a biggest surprise but I would defintely would like to spread it acorss.

I am not happy since the begining of my journey. you guys have been non-cooperative and unprofessional.

I wuld avoid using this travel company + will sensitise the same to other people; in case you are looking forward to resolve this matter then you are welcome.

Gagan
+91 [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-19 10:36:28

[Jun 16, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Jun 16, 2019

Greetings, from Yatra.com!

This is with reference to your complaint regarding the Holiday package.

We request you to please share the Yatra booking reference number along with registered email id So that we can check the details and assist you accordingly.

Updated by gagandeep makker Jun 16, 2019
YH5157249
Makker.[protected]@gmail.com
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Jun 16, 2019

Greetings, from Yatra.com!

Thank you for sharing the details, We are getting this checked with our respective team & would respond to you at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

Best Regards,
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Jun 18, 2019

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We have already forwarded the issue to our concerned team they are in contact with you in regards to the alternate property and above raised concern. Please be rest assured the concern would be looked in to on top priority and required assistance would be offered. Feel free to write us back if you need any further assistance from our end.

Yatra Care!

Comments

YH5157249 - booking number

Makker.[protected]@gmail.com
On April 28 yatra has promised an ecash of RS 5000 for ref no YH5038798 . till date they have been dodging. Would request the right person to intervene and sort out the issue immediately rather than talking to 1000 of people from yatra and they keep putting our call on hold for hours.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019

Dear Mrs. Pillai,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

This is with regards to your package booking under Yatra reference number YH5038798.

We would like to inform you that your eCash amount of INR 5000.00 has been credited in your Yatra account on 06 Jun, 2019. We request you to kindly login in to your Mr bookings section with your registered email id to check the status of eCash.

Yatra Care
Your team didn't inform about flight has been changed from Edinburgh to new Delhi. They claim they have called me many times but truth didn't do so ..please take necessary action against yatra executive for their irresponsibile nature.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019

Dear Sourav,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have gone through. We would request you to kindly share your Yatra booking reference number, contact number and registered email ID to enable us to assist you.

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - worst service with alot of lies