[Resolved]  Zee Bangla — Phone Call

Just now I have received a phone call from zeebangla mobile no.[protected] to my landline No.[protected]. But unfortunately I have missed to received phone call. Again I request you to call me[protected]. Thank you. Ila Banerjee
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Rani rashmoni te Kobe bidhoba bibaha r nilchasi Der torture ta dekhano Hobe
Zee bangla seems to forget that serials timings are such that the young ones in the family also watch them . What rubbish are they showing in Joyee? Where does a fugitive like Sukumar get so much wealth? Is the Kolkata Police such duds that they cannot apprehend him? How can he get access to such wonder injections that nobody knows about?
Please STOP this nonsense and show the actual struggles of a sports person. We all think that there has been a too much over dose of Sukumar and hence this should stop immediately. The serial has lived beyond its expiry date so now something better should be aired. Please STOP this nonsense.
I am a regular viewer of zee bangla saregamapa. Hence with full conviction, i have to say that judge monali thakur is the worst judge of any reality show. She is extremely partial, prejudiced and biased judge without any solid musical knowledge. An extremely fake personality. Times that i have heard her sing i found her voice cracked, soulless rendition, and off tune too. With her lack of knowledge regarding the technicalities in the field of music how could you make her a judge in such a prestigious show. She is a novice who is in urgent need of grooming. Please henceforth do not spoil the show by making her a judge.
Ami Mrinmoy Das age 18 years hight 6 ft Ami acting korte chai...Ami AG e choto khato role play korechi..my contact number is [protected]... please give solution... please help me..

Zee Bangla Club Phone
    Zee Bangla Club Address
    Zee Bangla, Zee News Ltd., Park Plaza, 71 Park Street, South Block, 5th Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700016