Zestmoney — loan amount showing outstanding in cibil score

I took two loans from zestmoney and are already paid in full. I checked my cibil score and it is reflecting as dmi finance and amount is showing outstanding and late payment is reflecting. However i have made all payments before due date.

Zestmoney order id ac3a[protected]Rs. 11999) and
2aed3ac1c059 (Rs. 16999)

I have attached screenshot of my experian credit report. The same thing is happening in cibil report as well. Please get this corrected as it is affecting my financial score.

loan amount showing outstanding in cibil score
loan amount showing outstanding in cibil score

[Dec 13, 2019] ZestMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ZestMoney Customer Care's response Dec 15, 2019
Hi Piyush,

We are sorry to hear that.

Our payments team will need to see a copy of your latest CIBIL report in order to fix this issue. Please email your Transunion CIBIL report(in PDF format) to [protected]@zestmoney.in once this is done, they will check and update you accordingly.

Team ZestMoney
Updated by piyushtayal96 Jan 07, 2020
I have shared the latest CIBIL report to Zestmoney email id.
I would request you please get my CIBIL score corrected as soon as possible as it is affecting me to take any loan from market
Updated by piyushtayal96 Jul 06, 2020
I need update on this.my CIBIL score is reducing day by day

Comments

Borrowed 21k loan from Zestmoney and added it to Amazon Pay wallet to buy Smartphone. It was out of stock and amount was refunded back to Amazon pay. I want that money back to bank account. Plz

151, 3rd Floor, Moksha Mansion, Sarjapur Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560034