Zing Digital — Company service and on the product

Dear Zing Digital, as a customer i'am totally dis satisfied becase o[censored]r company service and on the product.I complaint several times to clear my problems. Every time one o[censored]r service man that he don't know anything about service or repair. He comes and he just do something with his tools.So this idiotically services i pay every every single time. hope ur company dealing with customers in good services.I need to clear my all problems within 24 hrs or else i'am going to register a case about ur company through consumer court.Hope u will contact me as soon as possible to my phone (+91 [protected] Vipin.Jose)

note : Zing Digital number is [protected]-5

note : Zing Digital number is [protected]-5
Sincerely,
Vipin Jose.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have recharge my zing digital TV bt the picture is not comming
On 17th january 17 i recharged with 249, When i was switching on, not display any thing vc no is [protected]
I have recharged v.c no: [protected] for rs.100 on 14/04/2017. Transaction was online vide trans ID: A[protected]. Even after successful recharge confirmation my dth box stills shows message to recharge and no services at all. Kindly resolve asap.
Free channel are not available during cricket matches .
This is cheating with customers .
Everyone are not financially able to suscribe sport channels
Please stop cheating
My Set of box got complaint, I Need to purchase a new one.But non of dealers here at angamaly have the stock.Where could i able buy one Zing set of box.

Zing Digital Phone
    Zing Digital Address
    Shop No.3, Mahindra complex, 1st floor, Bhangel Rd, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201304