[Resolved]  Zivame — Delay in order

I ordered on the 19th of August and it was supposed to be delivered on 23rd but on that day it moved up to 24th and subsequently to the 4th of September. Still shows it is in transit. However i checked the tracking and it shows that the order had been returned at bangalore when I haven’t even received it and i live in kerala. Dates keep fluctuating.
Delay in order
Delay in order
Sep 12, 2021
I followed them up and they cancelled my order. I ordered again but the same products were not available and this time it arrived in less than a week. I called in the number given in the website.
Aug 30, 2021

Zivame customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Delivery date has again moved up to 8th september.

Zivame
    Zivame Phone
    +91 82 1423 2000
    Zivame Address
    2726, 4th Floor, Lakshminarayana Nivas, Off 80 feet Road, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560038