Zoom Car Customer Care
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoom Car Customer Care

ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Awesome

Zoom Car related photos (1701)

Zoom Car Complaints & Reviews

Zoom Car — pedl cycle not getting unlocked [Resolved]

Arpita Dhawan
My cycle no. Is 100905
I have scanned its barcode to unlock the cycle.
Its didnt get started and now when i...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Car Rental

Sonal Priya
I tried to unlock a zoomcar cycle from vishal nagar but the cycle did not got unlocked and it's showing trip in progress progress and my money has started getting deducted.
I am no able to end the trip as well.
The cycle number is 102194. Can you please look into it.
Please let me know if incase more information is required and please improve your service.

Sonal
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-16 11:08:21

[Jan 16, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response Jan 16, 2018
Hello Sonal,

Greetings!

We understand your concern and apologise for the same. We did have a check on the above escalation raised and see that trip has been ended.

The escalated issue is a known bug, our team is working on fixing it so that customers have a hassle-free experience.

Ashish Magar
    Hi, i tried unlocking pedl cycle 101486 today morning but it didn't unlocked and instead displayed message trip has started. Now it has been more than hour and still message is displayed as trip in progress. Now i fear that i will be charged unnecessarily for trip which i had not availed. This happen today not only with me but with few other people and they too were unable to unlock their cycles and end trips which never started.
    Please can you look into this and get these corrected and charges reversed.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-16 11:08:59

Zoom Car Customer Care's response Jan 16, 2018
    Hello Ashish,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We see that the trip has ended. In case, there is an excess deduction of amount debited from your Paytm wallet. Please share the below details, we shall have a check and process the refund for the same.

Also, request you to please share the screenshot of your Paytm wallet which shows the amount deduction for the PEDL booking.

Cycle No:
    Email ID:
    Paytm linked mobile number:
    Excess amount debited:

Awaiting your response.

Wasim
    After scanning the code my PEDL trip on Cycle no. 100852 got started but the cycle didn't get unlocked.

I tried multiple times to lock and unlock but nothing is working. Then I tried to end the trip but that also is not working.

Along with me Cycle number 101147 are also facing the same issue

Please help me at the earliest because the trip is on and it is getting charged.

Thanks n Regards,
    Rajeev Shaw

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Akash khelbude
      Hello sir,
      I booked cycle in pedl.in cycle id:100276. My pedl trip started at 04:55pm. But till from starttime it's lock haven't open but money is deducting till now from my account balance while i haven't used it.
      So, i tried to get end trip but it can't end trip. Please help me urgentlybecause money is deducting till yet. And i parked it on cycle stand.
      Please sort out it
      Updated by Akash khelbude Jan 16, 2018
      Sir you have solved issue related to end tripbut you charged for that in which cycle didn't move for second too. I'm seeing that money have been deducted from my account of praytn wallet.
      So, please look into this matter as earliest and refund my money back which was unnecessarily.

What is this sir!!!
      I didn't use cycle id:100276 from booked. And get it's end trip from you.And I already parked it at it's own stand place as it's lock didn't open. And account money till now deducting without usage. I got message to park it at stand as it is already there.
      Please help me for this as early as possible.
      And i am requesting you please refund my money as I didn't use it.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

ArnabS
        We had booked Swift on 13 Jan 2018 from 7:30 am to 13 Jan 2018 12:30 am with id: JPS62LL74.We got a call before 2 hrs of starting our trip to inform us that they have upgraded the Car from Swift to Creta(KA01AH2744) and we agreed that.We finished the trip and returned the vehicle in perfect condition as it was, there was no damage in the vehicle made by us. After that, when we checked our zoomcar account, found that they have charged 10000 rupees for vehicle damage fee and complained about it and also shared a video of the car that was taken by us before starting the trip. But they are saying that the car has a major damage. Even after having no damage from our end, they have charged the amount(Rs. 10000).
        Request a refund for the amount as it is charged wrongly against us.

wrongfully levied vehicle damaged fees

Gargie Mangulkar
          On 8th of january, 2018 i tried to unlock a cycle. The browser showed that the trip had begun, however, the cycle remained locked. I sat at the pedl station for at least an hour, but it neither unlocked the cycle, nor ended the trip. As a result, money has been deducted from my paytm account. On january 11, 2018, i received a message from pedl, saying that the "trip" had resulted in rs. 122 as an "outstanding fee" for a cycle that i hadn't ridden even for a second! I have sent repeated entreaties through zoomcar's "customer care" option on their website to no avail. The cycle number was 102145. Please sort out this mess.

Gargie mangulkar.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-28 21:36:37

[Jan 15, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hello Gargie,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Upon checking we see that the trip has been ended.

In case, there is an excess deduction of amount debited from your Paytm wallet. Please share the below details by emailing us at [protected]@zoomcar.com, we shall have a check and process the refund for the same.

Cycle No:
          Email ID:
          Paytm linked mobile number:
          Excess amount debited:

Awaiting your response.

Sowmya

Sandeep Koul
            I had booked zoomcars today on 14 jan18 for 12 hours. 7am to 7pm. I got a call from zoom cars if i need to extend this trip. My response was yes & told them will extend on app. Unfortunately i was not able to extend in app due to absence of internet connectivity. But still i am not aware & no updates regarding penalty charges. Finally i called zoomcars & asked them to extend as i m not able to extend via app. First they responded only i can extend in app or they cannot. Later i called again they told even i cannot do now & need to pay penalty of each extended hour along with suplus charges. My compliant is regarding zoomcars mis communication & no update on penalty charges. Even credit card folks inform is regarding penalty & ways to avoid rather than updating after the deadline. Unethical business practice at zoomcars. All the best & increase your topline with unethical ways to cheat customer on the name of your policies.

[Jan 14, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anthony Fanai
              I manage to book pedl number 101662, the problem is that when i want to stop the trip, i lock the cycle. To put it back into the station, i have to unlock the cycle right? So, i try to unlock the cycle, it says on my mobile that the cycle is unlock, but when i saw the cycle it was never unlock. I tried this may times, but it will not get unlocked, an i carry the cycle to the pedl station. I was trying to end the trip, but still it doesn't work. The meter is still going. If the meter is still going, it means that the cycle is still an ongoing trip, my money will keep on reducing. Also, i exposed it on the sun because it contains a solar panel. But still it doesn't work. Can you please take this in consideration and end my trip. I just put the cycle in the station as of now. Can you please hurry.

pedl number 101662

Syed Arbaan
                I have not used the cycle of has been unlocked by me by mistake and i don't know where it is so please end my trip and return my money the cycle no is 102212 plz end as soon as possible i cannot find it and u plz lock the cycle and end trip it has been done by mistake plz find it or others will use it my money is getting cut which has been done in madiwala plz end the trip and return my amount

Updated by Syed Arbaan Jan 14, 2018
                plz find and message as soon as possible
                Updated by Syed Arbaan Jan 14, 2018
                my money is being cut plz update me as soon as possible
                Updated by Syed Arbaan Jan 14, 2018
                plz end the trip and take necessary actions and return my amount of cycle no 102212
                plz reply as soon as possible and take necessary actions lock it so I can end the trip and refund my amount
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pets & Animals

Naga Jyotsna
                  I by mistakely unlocked some unknown cycle of zoomcar at iitm by entering a wrong qr code. And i havent found that cycle and neither used it and im losing my amount. I am unable to end my trip may be for the reason that it is not locked. So please assist me for ending this trip. And also if possible please try returning my amount.

Thanks in advance
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-15 01:26:50

Hello Jyotsna,

Greetings!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry that you were unable to end the trip from your end. Request you to please share the cycle number for us to do the needful.

Debamrita Sarkar
                    Hi zoomcar,

I am unable to unlock the cycle and even end my trip with cycle number 11488.. The cycle was not even at the pedl station and when i scanned the code my trip started buti was not able to unlock the cycle.. I took the cycle to nearest pedl station to end the trip but there also i was facing the same issue with the cycle.. I was not able to end the trip.. Its been 1 hr and my trip is still continuing. Cycle number is 101488. Booking time 8.15pm. Please resolve this issue asap.

unable to unlock and end trip
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-16 11:08:54

Hello Debamrita,

Greetings!

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We did have a check and have ended the trip. Once again, apologies for the delay.

kishan choudhury
                      Hi zoomcar,

I am not able to end my trip in pedl cycle. Its saying to lock the cycle even though cycle is already locked. I have already tried unlocking and locking the cycle several times the trip is still getting continued and money is getting deducted from my paytm account. Please help me in ending the trip

Location: newtown, kolkata
                      Phone : [protected]
                      Cycle number: 101920
                      Email: kishan17.[protected]@gmail.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-16 11:08:18

Hello Kishan,

Ankita Panda
                        Complaint about pedl rental cycles:

I mistakenly entered a different cycle number and my pedl trip was started with cycle 101217. But neither am i able to end the trip, nor am i able to locate the cycle. I am also unable to contact any pedl customer care number.
                        Please assist.

Please end the trip with cycle number 101217. I am being charged even without using it.

Name - ankita panda
                        Cycle number: 101217
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-16 11:09:04

Hello Ankita,

tapiphysics
                          Hi zoomcar,

My mobile no is [protected] and i was trying to book a zoom car pedl cycle at a nearby location but by mistake entered a wrong number and eventually trip got started, i am unable to locate the cycle and i am being charged for the ride. Could you please assist in ending the trip?
                          I called to pedl executive and was told that cycle no 100468 is in chennai iit madras.
                          Kindly lock the cycle asap

The trip is still on and billing meter as well. Please stop the trip. I am unable to stop it.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Universities

Sou Mita
                            The trip that is showing active in my phone is not actually booked. I have just tried to scan it once that if it is working or not and from that time it is showing that cycle number 102322 is in trip but that is in trip and is getting locked and unlocked from my friends phone. And here it is showing that from my number it is in trip. Please help.

Cycle no. 102322
                            Name soumita ghosh

zoomcar cycle sharing app pedl

[Jan 12, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Zoomcar Order #cfcd2281-f22-11e7-845d-028ea5d789d4.

I got TXT at 12.45 AM 1/6 /2018 on cell saying a payment for 10Rs is to Zoomcar (pedl) using the paytm wallet.

I have not taken pedl on 5th, I tried to unlock one around 7:30 PM 1/5/2018 but it never unlock.

This may system issue but it like cheating your customer.
                            Revert the payment

Bhagasra Neelam
                              Hi zoomcar,

I was trying to book a zoom car pedl cycle at a nearby location but by mistake entered a wrong number and eventually trip got started, i am unable to locate the cycle and i am being charged for the ride. Could you please assist in ending the trip?
                              I called to pedl executive and was told that cycle no 101781 is in pune : (
                              Kindly have look on issue and help resolving asap

Cycle number 101781
                              Name - neelam bhagasra
                              Phone number [protected]
                              City - pune

[Jan 11, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vivek_user

I called to pedl executive and was told that cycle no 102936 is in chennai : (
                                Kindly have look on issue and help resolving asap

Cycle number 102936
                                Name - vivek sharma
                                Phone number [protected]
                                City - pune

I rented a cycle from Pimple Saudagar, Pune. Cycle no is 101953, i have been tring to end the trip for last 1 hr or so, but it doesn't end, i get a message saying "request time out, please try again". I locked the cycle on the station and left it there. Please take necessary action.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Zoom Car — over speeding fees

alex0488
                                  Hi zoomcar,

I booked a car on zoomcar.com (Booking id:jps62kidt) for 31 dec 2017 in bangalore, when i returned...
                                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Car Rental

Padmavathi Bandaru
                                  I locked the cycle after 15 mnts only when I booked but it could not able to end. Actually I did not use the cycle because I could not able to unlock it. After 10 mnts of time I realized the trip is going continuously and my paytm balance is deducting. Can u please take care about this. The cycle had not Been moved a bit, you can check with the location map. Thank you.

Hi Team
                                  I booked cycle and used for 25 minutes I parked it at vishal nagar but couldn't end up the trip. My cycle no 101272.
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Universities

Zoom Car — refund amount - paytm wallet

krunmin123
                                    I had got Rs.12824 as a Refund amount from Zoomcar in my paytm wallet. I have triggered "Return To Bank" button by mistake....
                                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

Recently Discussed

Pizza Hut India
                                    payment deducted - order unsuccessful - no refund
                                    Cybernet Data Solutions
                                    im complaining about fake company
                                    they want rs.8500 (approx (
                                    form filling
                                    Cybernet Data Solutions
                                    fraud company taking money for work