City Cool Cab Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Jun 26, 2022

File a complaint to City Cool Cab

Having problems with City Cool Cab?

File a complaint and get it resolved by City Cool Cab customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

City Cool Cab

City Cool Cab Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

City Cool Cab reviews & complaints(24)

The service is pathetic.
The driver's behavior was very disgusting and disrespectful with woman.
Despite of our denying for arguments He fought with us for no reason.
The charges were too not as per decided.
Overall very bad experience.
City Cool Cab customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My daughter;s MIL today travel from Dubai to Mumbai. At Air port around 5.30 PM she hired Cool Cab No. MH.03.AX.0489. At Airport when she was searching cab, Driver came & started shouting on her, saying now will be too much traffic to go Borivali west. While coming to Borivali, he was behaving very rude with single lady! Even he refuse to follow our home map on ground there will be traffic. In the Eve. Mumbai will be always traffic. We travel...
    1. Even after explaining the exact location they billed till nearby landmark which was just 100 meters away.
    2. Driver were so unprofessional, wasted our 40 min. Even counter persona also doesn't help.
    3. Whole way he was cribbing in front of kid. Charged 120 rs extra and didn't help us to unload luggage. Rather literally threw one last bag left out of cab.
    Please stop using this kind of pathetic service provider and...

I missed my bag in the taxi no mh03ax0386.

my number is [protected]
    City Cool Cab customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Took a cab from outside the mumbai airport till versova. The driver informed us that the rate would be according to an ac cab and we agreed. After 2.5-3 kms we noticed that the metre read 176. We asked the driver and he said the rate per km is 28 (And uber is 10). Moreover, even if this was the actual rate it, the charges cannot be 176 for less than 3 kms. We decided to get off and paid 200. The driver gave us 4-5 rupees and drove off. Cab...
      Have booked a trip one day in advance from pune to lonavala
      They said driver ([protected]) would reach by 8am
      However these people are highly unprofessional
      First they will not pick up the calls ([protected]), then they lie saying that driver is not getting the society on map. They spoiled my trip which was planned well in advance and for which they gave fake assurance also
      Please do not waste time in booking this...
      Dear sir/madam,

Background:-
      I had booked a prepaid cab from the international airport to mumbai central on 7th jan 2019 at around 8:24:28 pm. The cool cab number is mh02bq2712 location t2 receipt number 4431068 for 530 rupees (Cant makeout the prior numbers. However the last 7 digits seems to be 4431068). The full number can be found in the register maintained by coolcabs at the airport for 7th jan at 8.24pm. The driver...

City Cool Cab — driver misbehaviour

Today i have hired cool cab from santacruz airport mumbai. Car no. Mh03f9488. Driver misbehaved with mw and my family badly. I was shocked to se how such cool cab drivers get permission to provide service at airports. Would like to bring it to the notice of the authority to take steps to debarr or take action against such driver ra unless it is too late hav some incidence....

City Cool Cab — Fraudulent metre

I took a cool cab earlier today. To come from Bandra Kurla Complex to Turner road in Bandra West (7.3 km) according to google maps, the cab I took (MH02BQ2409, drives by one Mr. Rayees) had a metre which showed 18.2 km charging me ₹350. This is clearly fraudulent. I made no stops and since this was at 3 pm, traffic was minimal. When I pointed this out, the cabbie started getting slippery. He claimed the pyer km rate was ₹22. At this rate,...

We took a Cool Cab from Domestic Airport, Mumbai to Malad. The driver was utterly rude in his behavior. He was speaking on the phone while driving and giving bad words all through the way. He was driving rash and honking all the way. He did not want to come, but had to come since he had queued up at the airport for pickup. His name is Yadav and his Vehicle number is MH 01 AM 3097. We want to take action against his rude behavior so that he does not do this to anyone else in future.
      City Cool Cab customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I took a AC cab from T2 Mumbai airport Booking reference number 4595002. Cab No MH 02 BQ 2555 Santro. The AC of the cab is not working. It should be deregistered for AC service.

I took a cool cab MH 02 AX 686 from Mumbai airport. A person (claiming to be driver) picked us from the pick up point from domestic airport and took to his taxi after 100 mts where someone else was on driver seat. He showed us rate card and Charged 1300 Rs for abt 30 km (Domestic Airport - Nariman Point). Tried to dupe us and tried to take us through some shady area instead of the highway route. When we insisted, he changed the route. Even showed a rate chart and claimed he was charging correct. Attaching the photo where even driver is visible. Clearly the idea was to dupe passengers. He even insisted that I keep my laptop in dicky perhaps trying to create an opportunity to flick it.
        City Cool Cab customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        The mumbai cool cab driver threatned us and asked us to pay 100 rupees extra. Please look into the matter. These cool cab service should be banned as i have personally witnessed such incidents thrice. This is becoming a habit now. The taxi car number is MH-02-BQ-2794...cool cab...

Took Cool cab taxi no. MH02 BQ 2490 from Grand Hyatt Hotel in Santacruz, Mumbai to Goregaon East at 8.30 pm on 31st JUly 2015. Taxi refused to charge by meter. I agreed to the Rs. 500 charge (Uber charges 250, but I was unable to book one). On reaching destination driver returned only 300 out of the 1000 I gave him saying I had made a detour on the way. This was true but it was less that 500 meters! I argued took his photo and car number. He then returned 100 but sped away with the balance. While the amount is not much I would like to know what I can do to bring him to book and fine him. Please advice.

Cool Cab — Excessive fare

I had hired cool cab from borivli east cab no. MH 02 BQ 2440 for thane but after driving few km i came to know his ac was not working as well his meter and what strange at borivli station non of the taxi can be hired by meter i am shocked that what this unions are doing r they are just for fare hike and not for costumer service....
            None of the taxi or cool cab at borivali station were ready to ho by meter.
            I spoke to one of the cool cab driver who asked to pay 360 rs fix for a drop at cinemax Mira Road.
            I agreed and boarded the cab along with my relatives thinking that as its a cool cab AC is working.
            As soon as we left the station I asked driver to switch on the AC he denied saying that AC is not working.
            I was helpless and did not argued...

I stay at Raheja Vista , Powai. At the entrance of this complex, cool cabs are easily available. They have formed a cartel among themselves. They do not charge as per metre and demand almost double the metre price. For eg. they quote Rs 400 from Powai to Bandra Lake, Rs 200 from Powai to Chakala and Rs 450 from Powai to Taj Land's End, Bandra.
            in case you need any further details to take action against them, please let me know on [protected]@yahoo.com
            Aug 13, 2020

I was cheated by a cabbie when I hailed a cab from Mumbai Dometic airport to CBD Belapur.There was a big queue at the prepaid counter and therefore I hailed a cab from outside.He demanded 1200 rupees initially,but after tellin ghim about prepaid fares which are 650-700 he agreed for 900 bucks.In addition I had to also pay the toll xharges at Vashi.On reaching the destination,when I handed over a 1000 rupee note,instead of giving me a change of 100 rupees,he said that I gave him a 100 rupee note.It was dark and I thought I may have made a mistake and was confused.
              I handed over another 1000 rupee note to him and on reaching home,checked my purse and was certain that i was cheated.I paid 1800 rupees instead of 900!
              It was a Santro Cool Cab and unfortunately i did not note the number of the cab as , until I reached home,I was not sure that I was cheated.
              People,please beware of the Mumbai taxiwallahs.
              Beware,taxi commuters in Mumbai.
              I would like to highlight my experience yesterday which is making me feel disturbed all through today..Anyway thinking of putting this on the forum so that,at least the one who reads it will be cautious..Now I am also hearing similar stories from others here!
              I took a taxi from the domestic airport to CBD Belapur yesterday.Took a cab outside as there was a big queue at the prepaid counter.I hailed a cab (This was a Santro Cool Cab) and asked him for the fare.First he said he will charge by meter. Once I was inside the taxi he showed a printed chart showing rates from Mumbai to outstation places,which showed Belapur as Rs.1200.I said,it is around 650-700 at the prepaid counter.He finally agreed for 900 bucks and started.On the way he was abusing people on the road as well as breaking all possible signals,going on wrong sides,spitting out by opening the door etc.(This is usual practice for these guys).
              When we reached the toll booth at Vashi,he demanded that I pay the toll fare.I refused initially but he was adamant on this one and this was not agreed earlier,so I paid.On reaching Belapur I handed over a 1000 rupee note to him and waited for the change.To my surprise and shock,he said the fare is 900 rupees and waved a 100 rupee note to me signalling that I gave him a 100 rupee note and not 1000. I was a bit confused and not very sure and thought that it might have been by mistake as it was dark that I may have handed over a 100 rupee note to him.I took the 100 rupee note and gave him another 1000 rupee note.After taking back the change,I got off the cab..After reaching home,when I counted the money in my purse I realised that I have paid him 1800 bucks instead of 900.
              It was too late by then and I had not even suspected anything of this sort could happen.
              People,please be cautious...These crooks come out with Novel ideas to cheat.
              Finally, one who hard earns the money,feels the pinch and it really pinches very hard.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I booked a cab (on 15/04/2012) to go from Ghatkopar East to Domestic Airport on 16/04/2012 at 0415 hrs. I received confirmation number 68120 from the person who took the booking. No SMS was received by me till 0330 hrs. Hence I started following up from 0330 hrs. The office person confirmed to me several times that the cab will be sent. Finally driver Gajendra was supposed to arrive but no cab came until 0500. I had to make a last minute rush to the airport and after much stress had to drive on my own to the airport. The parking charges cost me Rs. 650 and the charges for the driver to go and get back the vehicle cost another Rs. 700.

This is horrible service from Cool Cab. On contacting their office Mr. Raj today informed me that it is not possible to give their office address as I wanted to lodge a formal complaint with them. I was however given a complaint number 38259 by Mr. Raj.

Who is going to pay me for the stress and the costs of airport parking and retriving the vehicle back from the airport. Such companies should be banned from providing any public services.

I hope my complaint will receive the highest attention and this association is penalised for deficiency of service.

Thanking you,
                Yours sincerely,

Varadraj
                Aug 13, 2020

Today cool cab hit me at belapur station and run away the cool cab no. is MH-01-JH-1522. i request to cool cab authority to take action against that otherwise i have to take legal action against the company and even i will file complaint in RTO Mumbai also.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I traveled in a cool cab on 28th sept 2011 from lokmanya tilak terminus to mumbai central station. the meter showed 613 rs which was way too much. I am sure the meter was tampered. Being new to the city and taxi system I did not argue much and paid the amount but later came to know that i was fooled. Couldn't note the taxi no but came to know from the color of the cab (blue and grey) that it was a cool cab. I request you to take some...

I’m Mrs. Mary Fernandes. This is not the first time I have boarded any cab. I’m a regular traveler in cools cabs and always book my cabs from Easy cabs. On 14/9/2011 I took a cab from Goregoan hypercity Mall to go back home to Mira Road. The driver of the cab said that he would be charging toll both ways. We agreed and sat down.
                    It was a 50 mins drive back to Mira road. The meter showed at the end of the journey a fare of Rs 700. I always go from mira road to malad and back and it takes just Rs. 270 maximum one way and if toll included it takes Rs. 300.
                    The cab driver started arguing very badly and would not listen. Ultimately we had to shell out Rs. 500 and he left then.
                    I want to raise a complain against the cab whose number is MH 01 JA 8661. I’m sure the meter is defaulted and if not corrected he would be exploiting the consumers in a similar fashion. Since I travel regularly I know how much the fare should be and hence caught him red-handed.

Cool Cabs — errant driver not willing to go

Cool cab no MH02 R 7983 was standing at oberio taxi stand but was not willing to go to worli inspite of being his turn.

kindly action