[Resolved] Zoom Car — driving licence issue

Likhin Mallikarjun on Mar 12, 2019
I want to remove my driving licence from my friend's account. He is using my driving licence in his account. So i wanted to remove my driving licence from his account. From this i can't add my driving licence to my account because my driving licence has been approved in his account. He is using my driving licence in his account and if anything issues happened, it will come to my head and i without making any mistake, why should i be responsible of it. Or else, if anything issues happened, then i am not responsible of it, zoomcar will be responsible of it. So kindly remove my driving licence from his account or delete that account and disapprove my licence from his account and clear this stuff..!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2019

[Mar 12, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019
Hello Likhin,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here. Please drop an email through our contact us page with all the details, our team shall check on the email sent and address on priority.

Ramya. S

Comments

One of your zoom car has been parked in front of my gate and i am unable to take my vehicle out. mahindra scorpio KA 51 AA 7436. kindly call ur customer to remove the vehicle.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019

Hello Vandana,

Greetings!

We are sorry for the delay in response.

Upon checking, we see that the vehicle has been removed from the location.

Ramya. S