[Resolved] Zoom Car — extra charges shown

Tejas Samel on Feb 20, 2019
I had booked a zoom car on 8th of feb in Pune. My drop time was 11am but I had extended the drop time to 2pm.
Zoom car app showed me that my drop time has been extended but when i went to drop my car at 1.40pm, the zoom car person said me that I have an outstanding amount for late return. When i enquired about that via mail and telephone the zoom car representative told me that the app will show the extended time period for 15min if payment is not done. But i have taken the screenshot of the app at 1.11pm which still showed me the extended period of 2pm.
I am attaching the screenshot and it's details for your reference. Please do the needful and refund my money back.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2019

[Feb 21, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
Hello Tejas,

Greetings!

Based on the escalation raised we did check the booking. Upon checking, we see that you have extended the booking. However, the payment for the same was not made within the given time.

Hence, the extension has not been approved. We regret to inform you that, you will have to bear the late fee and late charges levied on the booking.

Hoping for your kind understanding in this regard.

Sowmya
Updated by Tejas Samel, Feb 22, 2019
Hi Zoomcar, I see that similar issue in Zoomcar app for same date has been raised on this forum. Please check the below link. I found that the charges have been reversed for the customer. No idea why I am being charged for the same problem in Zoomcar app.

Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2019
Hello Tejas,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here. The levied charge is valid, as you have not paid for the extension to get confirmed. We regret we will not be able to reverse the charge.

Hoping for your understanding in this regard.

Ramya. S