[Resolved] Zoom Car — misbehaviour and fraud by the fleet person

Ahmedabad, Gujaratider, India
 Harsh Ladia on Mar 15, 2019
Dear executive,

I had a conversation with the customer care executive and explained me of the horrible experience i had with the zoom car services in the city of ahmedabad.
I had been a frequent user of zoom car and enjoyed the service in kolkata and bengaluru but in ahmedabad it made it worst.
The issue happened around midnight when i went to drop the park at the prahlad nagar garden in ahmedabad.
Firstly, there was no one at the parking spot, so i did as the application said and kept the keys in the glove box and locked the car through the zoom car application.

Later two of the random person comes in the deserted park and says that i have to wait for the zoom car person to arrive. As said we waited and felt so unsafe.
The man comes after keeping us waiting for a long time and was under the influence of alcohol in the dry state of gujarat.
He started arguing on the fact why have i locked the car through the application and then started saying i have to pay him for the scratches (Which has been there previously) else he will raise false damage charges against us. He has used foul languages and his body language was very threatening at such an hour with two odd men (All making the situation uncomfortable with the presence of my family) at an odd hour in a deserted park.
To avoid any uncertain event, we just booked our cab to the home and moved away from the spot tactically.

I want a strict action against that man and provide me with his information.
I will not hesitate to file the complaint with the local police station with the support of your company.
Executives like these are a big dent to such a reputable company and will sunk the whole company.

And for the clarity of the matter iā€™m attaching the photos and videos to you.

Update me with your action on this matter and provide me the details of such person.

Please note: he refused to say his name on being asked.

Thanks and regards,
Harsh ladia
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2019

[Mar 15, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Mar 18, 2019
Hello Harsh,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your reservation.

Kindly share your booking ID for our reference, we shall check on the complaint raised and we will revert with an update.

Sowmya