Zoom Car — not giving my refund back

Bangalore, India
 Praneethme on Aug 18, 2019
On march 9 th 2019 i booked a car and gave it back n 11th march 2019.. After that they are supposed to give 2388 rupees as refund as they charged more early... On being asked about this refund they asked to submit bank details.. Evdn after submitting they are not giving my refund back.. This is regarding ka51aa5345
And they are not even attending yhe calls.. On being called it is repeatedly asking to enter the registration no. But not being processed further... Pitty to have such company with zero customer satisfaction i will mever book again nor allow my friends to do so... Even after informing by several mails no one gave proper answer

not giving my refund back

[Aug 19, 2019] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Praneethme, Aug 20, 2019
No one is even responding ..so what is the use in rasing a complaint...
Updated by Praneethme, Aug 20, 2019
First respond to the calls ...such a pathetic company
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Aug 25, 2019
Hello Praneeth,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that you have received the refund. Upon checking, we see that the IMPS transaction is failed. Hence, we have cancelled the same and initiated the refund to the source account through which you have made the payment of the booking, please wait for 5-15 days the refund shall reflect in your account. Appreciate your patience in this regard.

Ramya. S

Comments

Hello sir
My contact number [protected]
Pls call me and confirm
My account 6000 debits by zoom car
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019

Hello Bab,

Greetings!

Please share more details regarding the concern raised, we shall check on the complaint raised and we will revert to the same.

Sowmya
I regularly book car with zoom. But i am black listed and not able to book further. My email is goshiposhi.[protected]@gmail.com
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2019

Hello Mittu,

Greetings!

Upon checking we see that the license is already approved under another account with the email ID - [email protected] Hence, we will be unable to approve the driving licence. Request you to kindly use the account in which the license is approved.

Regard