[Resolved] Zoom Car — pedl cycle not get end trip

Bangalore, India
 ANBU C on Dec 14, 2018

Yesterday night i was park the cycle at pedl stand but it's not get end trip even have tried a lot almost one hours then i left from over there because of i got late to go my house today morning i came and i tried unlock the cycle it's got unlock also then i took the cycle i came the same stand from where i took the cycle here it's got end trip.

Even where i yesterday night for that one also authorized pedl stand only even i use to park the cycle everyday but why it's not happened yesterday night because of that the charges has came 270 please address this issues as soon as possible and refund my money which is debited from my paytm account

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2019

[Dec 14, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ANBU C, Dec 14, 2018
yesterday night I was park the cycle at PEDL stand but it's not get End trip Even have tried a lot almost one hours then i left from over there because of i got late to go my house today morning i came and i tried unlock even the cycle got unlock also then i took the cycle i came the same stand from where i took the cycle yesterday here it's got end trip.

Even where i Parked the cycle yesterday night for that one also authorized PEDL stand only even i use to park the cycle everyday but why it's not happened yesterday night because of that the charges has came 270 please address this issues as soon as possible and refund my money which is debited from my paytm account

pedl cycle not get end trip
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2018
Hello User,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that the issue has been persisting.

We request you to kindly follow the below steps and raise the complaint, we have a dedicated PEDL team who shall check on the complaint raised and shall resolve the issue.

- Click on the hamburger menu in the app (three dots on the top left-hand side)
- Select “My Trips”
- Select “PEDL”
- Select the trip where issue needs to be reported
- Follow on-screen instructions

In case you need any further details, kindly revert, we shall help you accordingly.

Wasim