[Resolved] Zoom Car — pedl service-hyderabad

itsnotme on Mar 6, 2018
This morning, i've unlocked a damaged pedl cycle no:102480.. It's lever is broken already... But to lock it again and end the trip the lever got stucked..
I'm trying to reach out pedl customer care but no such help-line numbers or the customer support mails are present...
Meanwhile the pedl service started sending the messages saying that do you want to extend your trip... You have an outstanding balance... Do you want to end the trip...
Plz... Someone at pedl... End my trp
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 31, 2018

[Mar 06, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by itsnotme, Mar 06, 2018
This morning, I've unlocked a damaged PEDL cycle No:102480..it's lever is broken already...But to lock it again and end the trip the lever got stucked..
I'm trying to reach out PEDL customer care but no such help-line numbers or the customer support mails are present...
Meanwhile the PEDL service started sending the messages saying that Do you want to extend your trip...you have an outstanding balance...Do you want to end the trip...
Plz...someone at PEDL ...End my trip
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 30, 2018
Hello User,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know about the trouble caused. Kindly raise your concern through the below link, we shall resolve the issue on priority.
Link:https://www.zoomcar.com/bangalore/contactus

Regard
Wasim
Zoomcar
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This morning tried to unlock cycle but it's was working and not able to end the trip the amount goes on cutting from my paytm try solve this problem. 102746
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jun 30, 2018