[Resolved] Zoom Car — referral points not credited

jeevmenon on Oct 13, 2018
There is a "refer and earn" scheme of zoomcar which is a humbug. Despite 10 mail exchanges their representative did not credit the 600 pts due to my friend. I had used his referral code to hire the car. The customer-care team does not care for its customers. Not accountable.

Beware of this fake promise.

Renting with avis this dussehra! Even if it's a small amount extra i get unlimited kms and atleast i am not dealing with fake people. Ethics is more important than a few bucks.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 13, 2018
Got a response saying they have credited.

[Oct 13, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2018
Hello Jeev,

Greetings!

We are sorry as you have not received the referral credits. Please share both email ID's for us to have this checked.

Appachu
Zoomcar
Updated by jeevmenon, Oct 17, 2018
It was done. I don't have any complaints now and am satisfied.

However the issue was they did not acknowledge it and were asking for simple details again and again in all mail conversations which was frustrating. I gave them the referral code. Infact that's not needed as well. My trip and charges detail should tell them which referral code I used and who holds that referral code (email of that person) and if it had been credited. Just one aentence - "it has been credited already" in the first response should have been so nice.

Anyways.. all's well that ends well. My issue is resolved.

Comments

Resolved. Please close the case

Zoom Car - referral points not credited