Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

2.6
Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Zoomcar

Having problems with Zoomcar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zoomcar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zoomcar

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Zoomcar Phone Numbers

Zoomcar reviews & complaints page 3

Tracking device has ruined my battery, I have raised multiple complaints to surrender the tracking device but no response at all by zoomcar team.
Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to let you know that we had a car with the license plate UP25 CW 4566 that we rented from Zoom Car in exchange for payment. The executives made it very clear that they would be responsible for any damage to the car.

One day, some individuals took our car on booking and were caught by the police without our knowledge for illegally transporting a large amount of alcohol in a dry state. Our car was missing for several...
    Booking id: JPSN7BS99
    Concern in detail:
    Car owner called me during my Trip and informed not to fill the fuel tank as he has to service his car. While dropping the car, Car owner came and checked the fuel with his estimate, he requested for 500 cash for fuel.
    Car owner Stenil informed that he will not service his car for now as he got another booking.
    We dropped our conversation and I started taking pics to complete...

Myself Sudipto bera and I booked a 7 seater for an medical emergency 5th November. I paid 5235. Suddenly i checked my car status before 5 hrs it showed unavailable. They didnt inform me about that. It was an emergency. In app they showed me Alto for alternative car. They don't have any sense.
    After that I contacted a local travel agency and spend 14k to book. Who will take this loss ? I want my money back and with the all loss amount or i ll lodge a complain to consumer forum.
    Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am host of zoom car and a customer has taken my car on 13th of September till 13th of October then we came to know that customer has done some legal actions using my car and from 13th of October my car is in Mysore garage. Till now I have not received my payment for completed booking against the booking ID JPSN725LP and also car downtime is showing from 28th of October. I have raised tickets but no use they respond and they r giving they same reason "Will resolve your issue as soon as possible" from past 1 and half month. Kindly rectify my issue.
      Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My car stolen in the same way via zoomcar app by booking on 10 Oct 22. CSR raised in nearest police station. so far no response from zoomcar. helpless. plz help me if you can
        Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I attached my vehicle in Zoom Car Host for Oct 2022 month. Inspite of having their own tracking device & app with uploaded image by us, they always levy wrong fuel charges in our bills, And there is always refund issue. Further on around 20th Oct, my car was caught by cops with guest for using white board car and was asking heavy penalty. Both myself and guest tried to approach customer care, but failed and forcefully paid penalty to cops....

Hope you're doing well!
          I'm reaching out to you regarding my experience with Zoomcar, related to my last booking where there have been unnecessary and uninformed charges have been levied.

I have been reaching out to your support team for the same however yet to receive a call/response.

Just seeking out to help to resolve the issue, below are my details. Would really appreciate if you can arrange a call from someone to resolve this

Email: [protected]@gmail.com
          Number: [protected]

Hope you're doing well!

Email: [protected]@gmail.com
            Number: [protected]

Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am Jatin kunar yadav, i rented an i10 in mumbai from borivali.
              Phone no. - [protected]

The car had private white colour number plate. I was travelling with my friends nd at a red light traffic police asked me for papers of the car. There was no original copy and so he asked me for originals and i answered that it is a rental car.. So he asked me to leave the car there or zoomcar have to pay ₹10000 for it as they are...
              Am Jatin kunar yadav, i rented an i10 in mumbai from borivali.
              Phone no. - [protected]

Myself, Sanil.V from Ernakulam, kerala.
              Had booked a self drive car in zoomcar app on[protected] in the morning.
              The Booking ID was: JPSN76L81.
              The booking time was from 12:00PM[protected] to 9:30AM[protected].
              The car booked alloted by Zoomcar was Nissan Magnite MT petrol.

The total Cost paid was Rs.4253/-.

As the pickup location was 6kms far from my home, i took an autorickshaw to...
              On 29 Oct 2022 I booked a Tata punch in Whitefield Banglore, the booking was made through MMT portal powered by zoom car, I booked the car for 1 day 9 hours for 5246 rupees which I paid upfront. Now I have to upload my ID and Driving license on the portal and the portal says if you are not able to upload the documents by 12 noon we will automatically cancel your booking and no refund will be provided. I contacted multiple times with MMT customer...

Booking id JPSN76KZC its showing booking completed and when navigating to my car my car is in rajasthan ...i want my car asap safely...and pay me extra for whatever car is using still...stop scamming and ending booking even though car is very far away from drop location #scam #fraud
              Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I canceled my booking with the booking ID:- JPSN7XA5T on[protected] As promised it needs to be refunded within 5-6 hrs. Still, I didn't receive my refund back...
                I hosted a car Car: TS08EQ5824 with zoom car host program and one of the customer ( details: Janardan Sivasubramanian ID: JPSN7F70U From: 01 Oct - Saturday 11:00 PM To: 05 Oct - Wednesday 02:00 PM Listing ID: C9AQFN ) took my car and met an accident. Its happened almost 3-4 weeks back. I have been trying to call zoom car support for current status of my car condition but none of the person is helping me out. one of zoom car executive called...

Zoomcar — Refund amount not received and not able to contact customer care

I have canceled a booking and got several emails that the full refund has been processed. Haven’t received the refund amount in my account yet. Tried to contact the Zoomcar customer care but they’re not reachable via phone nor via email. Please let me know how to contact Zoomcar customer care from a non register mobile number. This has been the worst experience with Zoomcar....
                I opted for Zoom car Host in September 2022, device was installed. Since then, I am unable to get my vehicle LIVE . Now, from 18/10/2022, the Lock and Unlock feature is also not working . Customer care says that they have no rights even to raise a complaint in their system.
                It is festive time and I opted for Zoom car Host so that I can earn some extra money but it is very stressful....

I have uploaded my license on the zoomcar app for verification 2 days ago but it is still showing that the verification is under process. We have an upcoming trip. Could you please let me know how long it will take for the verification to take place?

Hi Team

I dont want be part of Zoomcar Host Program.
                  Many times I requested them to terminate my car from the program, but still now there was no response. I changed my city on sept28th and still the gadgets are not removed which is causing battery drain issue.
                  I lost my one momth payout as well for booking id JPSN782YY

I dont want to continue with zoomcar host,

please help me to...