Zoomcar
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoomcar Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Good

Zoomcar related photos (2710)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

Feb 23, 2021
It has been more that 3 months since I cancelled the booking. Earlier when I was able to connect to costumer agent via phone,...

R
Feb 23, 2021
I have booked multiple bookings in between july and November with Zoomcar and none of the amount is refunded to my account so far.
Every time they promise to reutrn but nothing is made so far.
Payment refund not processed even after 6 months

[Feb 23, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mar 3, 2021
    Feb 23, 2021
    I have cancelled my booking on 29 July, 2020. The pending amount stands at 8437 rupees. After multiple follow ups on calls,...
    I had completed my trip on 04 Jan, 2021
    On Mahindra Scorpio.
    It's been almost 2 months and I haven't received...

R
    Dear Team
    It's almost now 10 months now, no refund yet. Cancelled the booking on 6th April. Everytime you are asking me have patience. I really disappointed with your service.
    Booking reference: JPS6NKLIP
    Still it is showing refund processed but amount not credited. Amount is 12000+.
    It seems, you are waiting for me take legal actions.

[Feb 22, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
      Feb 22, 2021
      Booked Zoom car to travel on 24th Dec 2020 (Booking ID - JPS6NFN3K) and 5th Jan 2021 (Booking ID - JPS6NFN1L), but both bookings...

O
      Feb 22, 2021
      I have booked zoomcar on 5th jan 2021 and cancel immediately, zoom car has taken Rs.200 cancellation fees and refund amount Rs. 4879 is still not refunded by zoomcar. Already 45 days passed.

Zoomcar booking details
      ID- JPS6NXV8C
      Refund not done yet

Booking ID: JPS6NTG0D

Refund...

T
        Powai, Maharashtra
        I am Mr. Usaid Mansuri writing you this email the 5th Time since 2 months. had booked Zoomcar from 21st December 2020 till 29th december 2020 in the state of Sikkim and Gangtok.

Due to unforseen circumstances I had to cancel the bookings. I had made cancelation on the zoom car app.

Refund of Rs 23, 872 is still pending for the booking Id no JPS6N43ML.

EMAIL ID to make the booking is as follows: [protected]@gmail.com

Mobile number registered is [protected].

Payment was made via credit card.

It's been nearly 2 months to cancel the trip and i had already registered a complaint in early January and they told me they will get my refund within 2 weeks. But sorry to say nothing has been done yet

And now ill be heading towards consumer court to take further actions .

There's no feedback yet.

Feb 22, 2021
          Myself Naren it has been almost 60 days still my refund amount is not credited back
          It's very disappointing even after many follow ups I didn't recieve any positive reply from them.

Because of this one reason I prefer not to choose or suggest zoom for others.

Feb 21, 2021
            Against Booking no JPS6NJF9L, I havent received 9361 rs from last march month, I need it on priority.
            Refund of 9361 rs not received from march 2020

B
              Hello Team,
              I have made booking on 23rd Jan 2021 at 10:30 am from Pune for the following booking ids
              Please...

Feb 21, 2021
              I have not received my refund even after days according to their policy i want my refund and no one is even willing to answer calls or reply my mails.

Booking ID : jps6n6ig2

I booked a zoomcar from 10th-11th Jan 2021 but still haven't received the refund. There...

Feb 20, 2021
                I booked a car on 26th December 2020. The Booking ID is JPS6NB3YD. A refund of Rs. 1, 733 is pending. They are not responding to mails. And there is no way to contact on phone. Kindly help in the processing of the refund at the earliest.
                Not giving refund since 2 months

Updated by SarathSontam Feb 20, 2021 The booking ID isJPS6NB3YD

Feb 20, 2021
                  I booked the car sep 3- 2020, lD JPS6NAKGZ and my refund pending amount is 3, 799 rupees.After being completion 5 months,...

M
                  Feb 20, 2021
                  I had taken a booking on Zoomcar on 12th December, 2020 (Booking ID: JPS6NF6KV). The company policy states that refund is given within 30 working days, but it’s been over 2 months that I have not recieved my refund.
                  Refund Status Update
                  Refund Status Update

[Feb 20, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 20, 2021
                    I have not received my refund of 3919 for booking ID JPS6NTBSH since November 2020. Zoom has been a huge disappointment and should not continue its business if it cannot manage its funds issue.

Y
                      Feb 19, 2021
                      Dear Sir, I'd like to log complaint against the fraud which occurred with Zoom Car, I had availed the service of car renting on 30th OCt 2020 and My refund of r. 3099 for the ID:JPS6N27JO is pending since then, who could help in the rgards?

[Feb 19, 2021] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                        Feb 19, 2021
                        I booked a Creta for 14-17 January. Booking amount 14, 667. Cancelled the booking but still haven't received my refund amount.
                        Ph. No. [protected]