Zoom Cars — wrong refund amount

jsaurabh15 on Jul 14, 2019
This is regarding my bookings jps6bhfy3 and jps6bhfma. On cancelling these bookings, only the security deposit has been refunded and the balance has been deducted as cancellation charges. On calling the customer care they said these are non-cancellable bookings and nothing can be done now unless i can produce a screen shot which as per them i should have taken while making the booking to prove that the booking process nowhere mentioned that this a non-cancellable booking rather it was mentioned that normal cancellation policies apply. Do you expect your customers to take screen shots of each screen they see while making a booking??? In the booking confirmation email also, it is nowhere mentioned that this is a non-cancellable booking. Rather the link given in the email takes you to the policy page where 200rs as cancellation charges have been mentioned. I have written multiple emails to the customer care email id but have received no reply. Request you to please refund the balance amount that is due to me at the earliest.

wrong refund amount
wrong refund amount

Comments

Hello Saurabh,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here. Based on the escalation raised, we see that the booking was placed under Drive 50 offer, the policy has been mentioned while you placed the booking in terms and conditions of the offer. The cancellation charge has been levied as per the offer.

Hence, we are sorry we will not be able to process the cancellation refund. Hoping for your understanding in this regard.

Ramya. S