Zoomcar — kindly remove my id from blacklist

shrivatsa ballal on Jan 17, 2020
My id has been blacklisted. Kindly activate it. I was unaware of the policy o[censored]ploading same dl in different account. If it was a policy zoomcar had to say this while i was applying the dl second time, and i had to drive the car too so i thought o[censored]ploading my id in my friends id. My id is shrivatsa. [protected]@gmail.com kindly remove dl from my friends account and activate that in my account.

[Jan 17, 2020] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2020
Hello Shrivatsa,

Greetings!

We did check our records and see that the license is already approved under the ID [protected]@gmail.com, hence we will not be able to approve the license under shrivatsa.[protected]@gmail.com.

Appachu
Zoomcar
Updated by shrivatsa ballal, Jan 17, 2020
Sir I thought if I add my DL in my friends account I would be able to drive. But that lead to my id deactivation.
Kindly provide me details how can I reactive my id as I am unable to delete dl from my friends account
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2020
We understand your concern here. Please send us a mail through the contact us page from your Zoomcar account, we shall have a check and update you on the same.

Imran
Zoomcar

Comments

Zoomcar - kindly remove my id from blacklist