[Resolved]  Zoomcar — Refund against booking JPS6NSQXJ

I have completed my trip on july 17, 2020. I took mahindra scorpio from ahmedabad which was inclusive of fuel however when i took the handover from zoomcar fuel tank was empty and i had refueled for rs. 1, 500 and while returning i was told in a week's time i will get the refund which was ok for me as i had used zoom car many times. I did not receive refund for one month and somehow i could connect to customer care executive who again told one week time. It's been one and half month now. Now the problem is i am not able to reach over phone to customer care executive and in app email is not responded. I had written 4 5 in app mails but still awaiting response and refund. The customer care number are not reachable or always on busy tone.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 6, 2020
No it's not resolved. I didn't get my refund and I didn't get any call. Why the status is changed to resolved. It will be resolved once I get my refund.

[Sep 06, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nirav Savjani Sep 06, 2020 It's still showing as pending in app and also I didn't get any message from my bank for refund. If Zoomcar does not have money to pay it's customer then they should wind up the business and file for bankruptcy. This the pathetic service I had in years.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet