[Resolved] Zoomcar — unable to end trip (it is showing invalid action. ending trip is prohibited.)

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 puneetboha on Dec 17, 2018
On[protected]Location koramangala 4th block bangalore) i scanned qr code of one of your bicycle no 3187748 and it showed me that cycle is under maintenance so i moved on. But after 2-3 hours i got one sms from your end that rs 36 are pending for payment. I checked my app and it was showing that trip is active. I went to the location where i was about to take the bicylce. I checked that cycle and it was locked.
Now also it is showing more than rs 300 are pending. The cycle is at same location i tried ending the trip but im unable to end the trip (It is showing invalid action. Ending trip is prohibited.). Please help this is urgent. It been 17 hrs unable to end the trip. Please end the trip and refund my money back. And the most annoying fact is you dont have an instant helpline number service, in such discrepancies and emergency situations.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 25, 2019

[Dec 17, 2018] Zoom Car customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018
Hello Puneet,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that the issue has been persisting.

We request you to kindly follow the below steps and raise the complaint, we have a dedicated PEDL team who shall check on the complaint raised and shall resolve the issue.

- Click on the hamburger menu in the app (three dots on the top left-hand side)

- Select “My Trips”
- Select “PEDL”
- Select the trip where issue needs to be reported
- Follow on-screen instructions

In case you need any further details, kindly revert, we shall help you accordingly.

Wasim

Comments

I am unable to do end trip for my cycle no 101040. It is showing find near by station. But if I search nearby station it is showing my current location. Sometime it is saying inactive station. But there are A lot many cycles parked there. It is continuously deducting money from my paytm account. Please resolve the issue ASAP.
Zoom Car Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018

Hello Priyanka,

Greetings!

We are sorry to know that the issue has been persisting.

- Click on the hamburger menu in the app (three dots on the top left-hand side)

- Select “My Trips”
- Select “PEDL”
- Select the trip where issue needs to be reported
- Follow on-screen instructions

Wasim

Zoomcar - unable to end trip (it is showing invalid action. ending trip is prohibited.)