Aircel - Myaccount login

manojbtechit on May 29, 2012
Hello everyone,

Am an Aircel Post Paid customer from the last month. Tried to pay my bill using the link https://auth.aircel.com/aircel/jsp/LoginSelfcare.jsp. I can enter my credentials, but can't see my account. Just throwing an error as "Unable to process/retrieve your request now.Please try again". Am seeing this error from the last month end.

I tried bulk times to short the issue by using forget password options. But, no use.I have send the mail to aircel service but no response.

Dear Aircel, please short the issue soon.

Thanks.

Comments

Munindra Kumar Deka Aircel  - India

Error in mobile bill - AirCell

Aircell has stopped all outgoing calls with effect from 29-01-2010 on my wife's (Rita Deka) moble no.9854050036. On enquiry ,the company said this was done for crossing the credit limit of Rs.500. But upto 27-01-2010 the bill amount was Rs.256, whereas on 29-01-2010 the bill amont rose suddenly to Rs.610, that too without making any calls.On meeting the desk executive at the Christian Basti, Guwahati office and on complaining at the Customer Care Service over telephone they promised all possible help but no positive action has yet been taken.
sanjay Aircel  - India

i want to see my mobile in on line
N May 30, 2012 by
Aircel_India

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in.We shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team
N Jun 23, 2012 by
rohit abhi aman

my bill no send my e mail rohitabhi_007@rediffmail.com
N Jun 27, 2012 by
Mrs Jyotsna Rajaram Mahadik

Hi I Mrs Jyotsna Mahadik I have three aircel numbers there is 9881190416, 9762799878 and 8796981999 and I had request to customer care and sms also 121 for ebilling of all three numbers, so many time. Unfortunately not activated till date. Do the needfull. My email id is jyotsna140164@gmail.com activate the same at an early date.

(Mrs Jyotsna Mahadik)
N Sep 3, 2012 by
ykonojiya

jgascka
N Sep 12, 2012 by
Biswajit Sutradhar

I am Biswajit Sutradhar customer in your company please send my aircel postpaid bill information Mobile no:7399019657
My email address : biswajitsutradhar80@yahoo.com
D Oct 12, 2012 by
eAnil Singh

Dear Sir / Madam

I Mrs. S Dan having Aircell no. 9854034300 sent several request to your Customer Care & sms to 121 for sending copy of my Mobile Bill in my email ID asingh397@yahoo.com. Please do the needful at the earliest.

With Regards

S. Das
D Oct 20, 2012 by
darakh

i am govind darakh my no.9762713726 my card is blok then i need puk no.then customer care not give puk no &no aircel store in aurangabad.then ple. give me puk no.
D Oct 20, 2012 by
Mohammed Naveenbabu

Hi aim naveen my no;8892072823 i have sent a e mail regarding my bill and my complaint no; 1-9960528693 your are supposed to resolve my problem by 19th and to till date no contacts what am i suppose to do kindly help me
D Oct 26, 2012 by
vijisivakrithic

Iam VIJI customer in your company please send my aircel postpaid bill information Mobile no:9842777049
My email address : viji_ksk18@yahoo.com
D Nov 1, 2012 by
AKONBHAITY

please send my postpaid bill of mobile no: 9859942564 in my e mail PRASANNA_1975@YAHOO.COM
D Nov 23, 2012 by
nirmalkumarr

send my postpaid bill of mobile no:9842012604.my email id:nirmalpoy@gmail.com
D Nov 29, 2012 by
vrg366

my number is 8796369366 i made 96 pack aircel to aircel free for 1 year it is activated on 20/11/2012 but i didnt receive the sms of that reharge please send it
D Dec 2, 2012 by
vinayaircel1719

I m Vinay Sharma from jaipur
complaint:
automatic subscripton of hungama store service and pocketstore service on my aircel number and my balance is deducted by rs. 5 everyday so many times i requsted to the custmer support executive.they all told me for no more deductin of my balance and unsubscription of service but the service automaticaaly activates again and again and it is suffering me so much .If you'll not take instant action then i will be pushed to take the advantage of portability.
my phone no. is 8952913714
i m waiting ...
D Dec 12, 2012 by
freeda george

Iam freedageorge, my aircel no is v8553987096
I am not able to send sms to any one .
I have balance in my sim also
Incoming msges is therein my sim
When i called customer care they said no prob with sim
Its prob with my mobile .so i changed my and then also same thing
Pls do the needy
D Dec 18, 2012 by
murugan@pavi

I am Murugan.G having Aircell no. 7373704515 sent several request to your Customer Care & sms to 121 for sending copy of my Mobile Bill in my email ID "muruganvino@yahoo.in" Please do the needful at the earliest.
D Dec 26, 2012 by
s sarangapani

I am your Post paid customer, as per your request I agree to see my bills in on line. Immediately you stop to sending the bill, but I can't see my account for the last 6 months and I was sent my E mail ID several time. So take necessary action.

E mail balaji2856@Yahoo.com - cell no 9841130000
N Jan 28, 2013 by
harman4318

Iam freedageorge, my aircel no is +919803341334
I am not able to send sms to any one .
I have balance in my sim also
Incoming msges is therein my sim
When i called customer care they said no prob with sim
Its prob with my mobile .so i changed my and then also same thing
Pls do the needy

N Mar 31, 2013 by
sara rajesh

Hai sir/madam, I am S.RAJESH have a postpaid account with phone no:-8686008035, i got message that the ebill is mailed to your account, when i checked the account i could not find any bill, plz send me bill my mail id is:-rock19892003@yahoo.com. or plz inform me how to check bill in internet.

Aircel - Myaccount login