Airtel - DND - Airtel DO not disturb

Ankush Khandelwal
Sir/Madam,
I have registered my no. of Airtel on DO NOT DISTURB option of airtel on 29/08/2008, and my Reference Number is A1006297631. but still i am recieving the prerecorded calls from airtel which cause me a lot of trouble.still they have not blocked such calls..

Comments

i have already regisered with ndnc on 24/4/2008 and my registration no is f1004278206. but still massages and calls recived so kindly stop all of this

Sir/Madam,
I have registered my no.9816379565 of Airtel on DO NOT DISTURB option of airtel on 24/04/2008, and my Reference Number is f1004278206. but still i am recieving the prerecorded calls from airtel which cause me a lot of trouble.still they have not blocked such calls..
deepika

do not send unusual message on my mobile

I have registered with Airtel DND service around 2 years back, things went good for 1 or 2 months and all of a sudden I again started telemarketing calls and sms. I am getting sms from names like TA-IMPORTER, MD-TIBBD, and calls from Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance. Recently I got call from Kotak mahindra thrice in 1 week. The reference number for my DND is S1002359523. When i speak to airtel guys they tell me that everything is OK at their end. I really dont know whom I should raise the complaint to.

Amit Arora

you mother fucking sons of bithces..may ur soul rot in hell..may u die a fuckin worm's death and may all ur body parts cripple and whither and ur dick turns to ash..may ur children..ur family spit on ur head a gallon...may u constipate and may shit rise to ur head and starts oozing out of ur eyes and nose...ur fucking messssages on my cell 9960509237 is making me crazy..u pray to god that i dont come to ur office..i will burn ur office down..u sons of pigs..u cock sucking swines..read this 100 times...u son of a whore..u donkey cock licker...u shit eating fart breathing shit worm...taudi maa di ssalo..majak bana ke rakha hai..koi bhi maderchod..kabi bhi msg ya phone kar deta hai..inke baap ka raaj hai..govt ka DND ka matlab gand mein le ke dakar mar chuke hain ye kutiya ke jane..jab tak inki maa ko koi gadhe ke k=land se nahin fakega tab tak inki aatama ko shant nahin aayegi aur ye salle dusron ke phone par yun hi maa fuckate rahenge...tum chudao..aur chudao sallo...tumhari maa rand hogi tagde walli...

I keep getting SMS and phones even though I have registered for DND. I keep getting phones from Reliance office in Delhi. The number is 11-43126500. I warned that I would call and complain about them to which the person told I should go ahead and call as soon as possible. If no action is taken I am going to complain to the zonal officer.

Hi All,
i have registered in DND. But still i am getting promotional calls and messages.my DND registration no: i1018370012.what am i suppose to do? please somebody stop this & help me to resolve this.if such things don't work, then why do they introduce such services.

Airtel Sucks to the Core and I am waiting for the Mobile number portability. Airtel is a bunch of shit hole and yes I want to come and deep fry whoever is responsible. I have put DND and even after forty five days I am reveiving the shit calls regarding Airtel Super Six

How many people met with accidents because of you guys.

Come on I will sue if I receive any more calls on super six, stick it in your ass

Complain for Airtel DND Services

SirMadam,

I have been getting regular promotional SMS while I have been registered DND more than 10 months ago vide my DND Request no. S1016199678 dtd. 17/02/2010. My airtel number is 9717693079. Whenever, I contacted to customer care of airtel after getting such SMS they spoke me your problem will be resolved within 15 days. But in between or after promising day, I again got & continued such SMS on my mobile. so, why do not stop while I facing problem. Kindly take the action to stop such promotional sms & calls.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Kumar Jha
Mob. No. 9717693079
N Mar 31, 2011 by
nidhish89

DND
sir, please help me, i took an idea sim in this month with no. 9891945995, and i think 5 or more times a same message is coming with the name - AD-AIRTEL, containing these msgs :

"your bill dated 09-jan-11 of rs. 1679 for your airtel fixedline a/c no. 15863697 is due for payment on 28-jan-11. please ignore if already paid."

what is this ... i dnt have any airtel connection and my idea no. is new, then hw they can sms me like this . please do something fr me, otherwise after tomorrow they will msg me little diff. frm the above, they will surely going to add the amt after due date ...

pls do somthing fr these kind of invalid messages and calls.
A May 12, 2011 by
mindywa

I fully agree with Amit Arora's comments. All those things should really happen to these money-greedy people who have no respect for customers and India as well. Our politicians and these companies like Airtel are together making our country one of the worst in the world. I guess all these greedy people have originated from the worst nalas ... Utterly rotten politics and the same with these telemarketing greedy lousy people, esp Airtel.
A May 12, 2011 by
mindywa

I just want to add to my above comment here:

With Airtel's utter disregards to customers, I want to tell them only one thing: If they believe in Karma, then know this, each of your rotten employee will see their mother taking rebirth as a randi and will be torn apart by gangs... all this just because of your greed and nothing is worse than to see your dear one suffer because of your sins. Feeling really sorry for your family members who may have money today, but very bad fortune awaits them because of your sins towards the Indian consumers. The ball is in your court now.

A very very dejected Airtel consumer. There is no need to provide the mobile number also, because there will be no justice done to us whatever we do.. however loud we cry. So the only justice left will be you lousy people seeing your dear ones suffer the worst and forever. They shall suffer because you chose such ugly methods...
A Nov 10, 2011 by
Vasanth61

I'd registered for DND when it was announced in Aug 2007 itself & have made repeated complaints to Airtel since then & even after several assurances from airtel customer care, i continue to get unsolicited calls & SMS's for promotions of everything from personal loans to free credit cards.

Now i receive a "test sms" from a certain, "TD Snapdeal". !! Wow !! that beats everything, when i've never asked for any dealing with the so called TD !!

I'm most disgusted with even the call center no : 121, since when we call, we are not given an option of queries for DND. Even in the website, there's no provision for registering complaints reg DND !!

Your most unhappy customer !!

Vasanth