Alchemist Infra Realty Limited - Is it true or not,i got my amount or not.

Rajib Kar
I have invested Rs 50,000 thousand in 10/08/09 In alchemist infra realty as per agent he tell that after 16years i got Rs 5lakh is it true or not kindly reply?

Rajib kar, 9854048490

Comments

inderjit singh Alchemist Infra Realty Limited  - India

about the premium - bm exports

To,
The Maruti Udyog Limited
Sales department
SUB- Asking for the premium
dear sir or madam,
I want to make a complaint aganist Stan auto Gt Rd Jalandhar . I want to purchase a new car swift Ldi but the dealer is not booking the car they are asking for the premium of Rs 30 Thousand and they are saying that after giving the premium they are going to give me the car at the spot . They are saying that you can even make a complaint to our Head Office Maruti Udyog limited they also cannot do anything against us . I am Press Coresspondent from Phagwara if you are not going to take the action against them thani am going to send u the courts notice .My name is Inderjit singh Matharu from phagwara (punjab) and my mobile no is +919814062892 .
Pooja Alchemist Infra Realty Limited  - India

MyName is not coming as Logo when trying in MyGoogle.co.in - google.co.in

I came to know that http://www.myGoogle.co.in will show my name as logo instead of Google logo. I visited that site and gave my name "Pooja" as Name but It is not showing my name as logo instead just one x mark. I don't know how to contact the website so posting the complaint here...
Ambrish Shrivastava Alchemist Infra Realty Limited  - India

Not working - Vanish OXI

This made my shrit colour very fad, as it is from Allen Solley, I was very frastated after see the vabish ads on TV, with a termaric spot with iron on white shirt, please be care ful they are making you fool
ARUN .gupta Alchemist Infra Realty Limited  - Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

collecting money from market for double money in 3 month - money achiever group of company

THE COMPANY HAVE NO ANY LEGAL DOCUMENT,
COLLECTING MONEY FROM MARKET CASH IN THE NAME OF INSURANCE,
ASSURANCE TO PUBLIC YOUR MONEY WILL BE DOUBLE IN 3 MONTH
cffuser Alchemist Infra Realty Limited  - India

Truly agree with the comments made abave, making people fools with the ads
Riyazkhj Alchemist Infra Realty Limited  - Tamil Nadu, India

Stock Market - Secure

Dear Investor,

If you are afraid to invest in stock market. I have a very good plan, that gives good returns every month.

For more details call me : RIAZ 09043886991.

regards,
Riaz
A Mar 10, 2011 by
shalu baranwal

dear sir
alchemist infra realty ltd kis mank ke tahat market me kam kr rhai hai aur alchemist realty ltd kis prakar ki company hia
jagman kasyap
sultanpur up india
mo no 9792708932
N Mar 15, 2011 by
asifa.kasia

dear sir
alchemist infra realty ltd kis mank ke tahat market me kam kr rhai hai aur alchemist infra realty ltd sebi ya rbi se ragiterd hai ki nahi.
asifa khan
is the investment in this companey is secured or not
pls explain
D Mar 21, 2011 by
shalu baranwal

how it is secure?
N Mar 31, 2011 by
bapinath

There is no name of ALCHEMIST INFRA REALITY LIMITED in Alchemist Group of Companies list. I have checked it. web page link is www.alchemist.co.in/company-information.

So, it is requested to verify everything before investing.

B. Nath (9836922528)
N Apr 1, 2011 by
jmpatel10 Alchemist Infra Realty Limited  - Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Non return of Deposit - ashu agency

We were getting RO purified water from ashu agency situated at 14/3, Shivaji Nagar,Vakola Bridge,Santacruz 9E) Mumbai 400055. We paid deposit for 2 Jars. Now we have stpped taking water and requested ashu agency to return deposit and take away 2 jars supplied by them. They have refused to return deposit.

Jitendra Patel

Hira Bldg.Opp: Santacruz Gymkhana,6th Road,Santacruz (E), Mumbai 400055

jmpatel10@hotmail.com
N Apr 10, 2011 by
TUSHAR BHOYAR

is this company registerd r not please inform me early as possible also send me company details because i invested 150000 rs for 3 years

my mail id is bhoyartushar@gmail.com and phone no 9423646537

C.G.kohapare
D Apr 26, 2011 by
asabyasachi

if ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LTD is genuine than why theres no information in their website. they are collecting billions of rupees from market and still they are not able to make an website worth Rs. 10000/-. I myself invest 5000/- because one of my friend requested but i`m sure this is a cheat fund and will vanish in the near future. i tried to recollect the money but did not succeed yet because that friend of mine quit the group. more of all this is a limited company so no one can blame the alchemist group for any thing.
sabyasachi das
kolkata
N May 3, 2011 by
manas_bhatt Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd  - Assam, India

Investment - Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd

Dear Sir

I just want to know whether it safe to invest in the above comapany or not.

Regards.
N May 4, 2011 by
mukeshchapra

GOOD MORNING EVERY BODY. ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LTD. IS PROMOTED BY ALCHEMIST GROUP. ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LTD.'S CORPORATE IDENTITY NUMBER : U74120DL2008PLC176278. THIS COMPANY IS INCORPORATED UNDER THE COMPANIES ACT. 1956 ( NO. 1 OF 1956) 2008 - 2009 AND THAT THE COMPANY IS LIMITED. MY NAME IS MUKESH KUMAR MOB -09546900322, 09507073065 IN CHAPRA (BIHAR). I AM AN ALCHEMIST'S, LIC AGENT AND SHARE HOLDER. PLEASE CALL ME FOR ANY KIND OF ALCHEMIST'S ANY INVESTMENT / HAPPY FUTURE'S PLAN. HAVE A GOOD DAY.
N May 18, 2011 by
sangitakhan

I THINK ALCHEMIST INFRA REALTY LIMITED IS NOT GOOD COMPANY BECAUSE THEY ARE COLLECTING MONEY FROM MARKET AS HARD CASH WHICH IS NOT LEGAL WAY, BECAUSE RS 20000/- CASH TRANSATION CAN NOT MAKE, ALCHEMIST ALSO DECLEARD IN HIS FORM BUT THEY ARE COLLECTING CASH ABOVE RS 20000/-. WE SHOULD WATCH CAREFULLY. THEY ARE NOT MAINTANING THEIR DOCUMENTS PROPER WAY. SO BE CAREFULL ABOUT THIS COMPANY.
A May 18, 2011 by
GOPAL CHANDRA MAITY

Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd. collecting money from the market which process I want to know please answer me any official dignitaries somebody asking such a question is it true or not GOPAL CHANDRA MAITY an investor
D May 27, 2011 by
rahul_50

ALCHEMIST GROUP IS AS BIGGER A GROUP AS AMBUJA GROUP, ADANI GROUP, VIDEOCON GROUP, GODREJ GROUP...LET THE INDIAN PUBLIC WHO DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY KNOW PROPERLY..ALCHEMIST IS MORE SECURED THAN LIC... LIC OTHER THAN LIC HOUSING FINANCE IS NOT LISTED IN SEBI...ITS NOT LISTED IN STOCK EXCHANGE EITHER..ALCHEMIST IS NOT AT ALL A FINANCE COMPANY AS SAHARA OR PEERLESS..IT IS A GROUP OF DIVERSIFIED INDUSTRY WITH ALL BIG AND PROFITABLE BUSINESS..COMPANY IS SINCE 1988..UP TILL TODAY EVERYBODY GOT THE MATURITY AND NEARLY 500 CRORES ARE BEING INVESTED IN DIFFERENT SCHEMES OF ALCHEMIST EVERY YEAR...TO KNOW MORE JUST CALL ME UP ANYTIME...MR.APRATIM ROY CHOWDHURY (MARKETING MANAGET ALCHEMIST GROUP) +919836861328...KEEP ON INVESTING GUYS ALL WILL GET TOP BENEFITS AND SECURED MATURITY..WORRY ABOUT SOME OTHER COMPANY BUT NOT, ALCHEMIST GROUP..COMPANY HAVING ASSET OF MORE THAN 10, 000 CRORES OFFICIALLY...
N May 27, 2011 by
rahul_50

TO THE PUBLIC, HIGH PROFILE PEOPLE, BUSINESSMEN, EVERYBODY CONCERNED...INCREASE YOUR INVESTMENTS AT ALCHEMIST GROUP SCHEMES..ALL THE SCHEMES ARE PROFITABLE AND SECURED...PLEASE DON'T BE NEGATIVE MINDED..HAVE THE CONFIDENCE IN THIS COMPANY..IT IS A VERY VERY BIG GROUP AND SINCE 1988 BUSINESS IS INCREASING EVERY YEAR..GO TO GOOGLE. then type Rediff money. Click on the first link and then type ALCHEMIST LIMITED AND ALCHEMIST REALTY LIMITED..U CAN GET THE SHARE PRICES AND QUARTERLY, HALF YEARLY AND ANNUAL RESULTS...SO PLEASE CHECK AND FOR ANYTHING MORE AND INVESTING CALL ME UP...I AM MR. APRATIM ROY CHOWDHURY ( MARKETING MANAGER ALCHEMIST GROUP)..PHONE NO +919836861328...I HAVE DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE CMD OF THE COMPANY WHO IS A MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT AND HOLDING 8 TOP MOST GOVERNMENT OF INDIA POSTS...IS THERE ANY TENSION MORE GUYS?
N Jun 2, 2011 by
swapan kumar mitra

I have gone through the above Complaints logged by many of the investors with their genuine quiries. Who is Mr. Prosenjit Chakroborty to reply issues, he is a mere agent, partaing to company's business affairs. Let some company official to reply / address the issue. Recently I have invested some money with M/S Alchemist Infra Realty Ltd at Belda (WB) but on seeing the declaration on money receipt I am scared about the genuiness of your organisation. The declaration as " --- application money for allotment of proportionate undivided share in LAND and development charges" . Why such declaration are called for . At the time of investment I was asked to investe money with a high % of return certainly not for the allotment of LAND and its developement. I rather happy to have investment certificate/ share certificate from ALCHEMIST GROUP . I want a clarification in this regard from the CEO / CFO of Alchemist Group.

Alchemist Infra Realty Limited - Is it true or not,i got my amount or not.