astroreddy.com - Mr.Balakrishna Reddy - Bad Attitude - Mr. Balakrishna Reddy Treats Customers As dogs

Ashwin Kumar on Nov 22, 2012
I am a Victim of Astroreddy.com ( Mr.Balakrishna Reddy ). Had Asked Me to Transfer Rs.300 For My Jadagam consultation. Did The Same on Monday 19/11/12. Got Credited The Same Day. He says he would attend calls only after 7. I agreed n understood that he must be a busy person. I tried calling him on Tuesday All of a Sudden some lady picks up the call says he is out for shooting for a tv programme. I said ok will call by Wednesday (21.11.12).Called him By 8 0 clock. Again the same Lady Picks Up said that i had transferred the cash and she says no there were no deposits that happened and it might happen only by tomorrow despite of me saying that i got a confirmation from bank. Suddenly Mr.Balakrishna Reddy Comes in to Picture and said that he is not feeling well and suffering from fever i felt sorry for him and requested that atleast by tomorrow please help me out with the consultation.He replied back saying that u are not suppose to dictate me if my body condition is k will tell u tomorrow otherwise u have to wait in a rude manner despite of requesting me he is yelling back at me. As if i am a beggar and asking for free service.This is my Personal Experience with Mr.Balakrishan Reddy Owner of Astro Reddy.com. My mom had advised to consult with him and she keeps following me up every day saying what mr.balakrishna reddy said and i have no answer for her. Very bad day in my life.i am hurt.here is the conversation http://mathadi.com/learn-kannada/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/09841594599.mp3
Complaint comments 0 Comments