ATM - cash not received from atm

Telephone No Mobile No : 9351994261
Product / Service about which you have complaint: ATM
Nature of Complaint : CASH NOT RECEIVED FROM ATM
Please give brief details of your complaint

SIR, ON DT. 14-02-09 FROM CHANDPOLE BEHIND POLICE LINE I USE MY ATM CARD FOR WITHDRAWAL RS.5000/- BUT I NOT RECEIVED MONEY FROM ATM THEN I TRY AGAIN, AND THEN I TRY IN OTHER ATM BUT I STILL NOT RECEIVED MONEY, THEN NEXT DAY I TRY AGAIN, BUT I HAVE REDUCE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT RS.10000/- WHICH WAS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED. I HAVE COMPLAINT IN MOTHER BRANCH.
BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AT ALL.

PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU

DHARMENDRA MATHE

Comments

My name Satish Atram having account no 20004224235 in SBI, Sector-1 shaktinagar, Rourkela.
on 14-03-09 i was in Nagpur and from Gokulpeth ATM machine at 13:35 pm i tried to withdraw Rs. 4000.00 but machine shows " your transaction is in process" for some time and after that shows " Time Out".
I repeat same but shows on screen same.
After some time i took mini statment it is shown in statment that Rs. 4000.00 has been withdrawled from my account.
To day on 16-03-09 i checked my account and Rs.4000.00 could not been credited to my account so far.

sir PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST.

THANKS
YOURS

SATISH ATRAM, ROURKELA.

Sir/Madam

I Mr. somesh shambhuche having account in Syndicate Bank Yamanapur Branch Belgaum. (AC/No 05282210002526)
On 06/04/2009 at 11.15am i have withdrawal of 500 Rs. from Corporation Bank ATP
Near Ramdev Galli Corner Belgaum Karnataka. But due some machinery problem i have not receive my 500 Rs. but after checking the balance i have observed that 500Rs was deducted from my principle amount. I imgetely informed to corporation bank manager but he hold me that ur account is in Syndicate so & complaint there, I told all activities to Syndicate Manager, But i notice that both manager are not caring.
Finally i am noticing to u this issue so please sir look into it?

Somesh Laxman Shambhuche

Telephone No Mobile No : 9894323200
Product / Service about which you have complaint: ATM
Nature of Complaint : CASH NOT RECEIVED FROM ATM
Please give brief details of your complaint

SIR, ON DT. 11.06.2009 FROM ICICI PATEL PETROL BUNK, RAJIVGANDHI STATU PONDICHERRY USE MY ATM CARD FOR WITHDRAWAL RS.10, 000/- BUT I NOT RECEIVED MONEY FROM ATM THEN I TRY AGAIN, AND THEN I TRY IN OTHER ATM BUT I STILL NOT RECEIVED MONEY, THEN NEXT DAY I TRY AGAIN, BUT I HAVE REDUCE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT RS.10000/- WHICH WAS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED. I HAVE COMPLAINT IN MOTHER BRANCH.
BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AT ALL.

PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

The Manager,
Vijaya Bank,
Anantapur..

Sub:- Amount not came from ATM when with drawn.

Respected sir,
I am having Account in Vijaya Bank, Anantapur with (SB A/c No. 400201010011106). I have with drawn amount Rs. 10, 000 (Rs. Ten thousands only) from Andhra Bank, S.K. University branch ATM on 25/07/2009 with Vijaya Bank ATM Card and the ATM card No. is 4213414002001889. The authorized ID No. NC539001 for the above transaction and I have not received amount from the Andhra Bank ATM. The Amount Rs.10, 000/- is debited from my Account and it was not automatically credited in to my account.
Please look into this case seriously and help me.
Thanking you sir,

Vijaya Bank Account No. : SB A/c No. 400201010011106
ATM Card No. : 4213414002001889

Cell : 9440090152 Yours Faithfully,
M. NAGESH,
D.No. 11-215,
Sai Nagar, Behind Meda Ramaiah Petrol Pump, (M. NAGESH)
Anantapur, (A.P)
Pin: 515001.

RBI Office,
Sai FABAD,
Hyderabad.

Sub:- Amount not came from ATM when with drawn.

Respected sir,

I am having Account in Vijaya Bank, Anantapur with (SB A/c No. 400201010009106.. I have with drawel amount Rs. 15, 000 from IDBI Bank on 02/04/2009 with Vijaya Bank ATM Card and the ATM card No. is 4213414002008280. The authorized ID No. 2080 for the above transaction and I have not received amount from the ATM. The Amount Rs.15, 000/- is debited from my Account and it was not automatically credited in to my account. I have approached Vijaya Bank several times and give written complaint 5 to 6 times to the Vijaya Bank manager. But still now there is no response from the authorities. The case is pending from 4 months.

Please look into this case seriously and help me.

Thanking you sir,
Cell : 9441445496
N.CHANDRA SEKHAR, Yours Faithfully,
D.No. 13-321/A Up Stairs,
Ramachandra NAgar (N.CHANDRA SEKHAR)
Anantapur,

State Bank of India
R V Road, V V Puram
Bangalore

Dear Sir / Madam,

On 30/5/09 (Saturday) I access Chennai, Nungambakkam ICICI bank ATM, for Rs.2000/- withdraw before that I complete all the formalities which the ATM formalities after that the machine not deliver the amount I went and complained to the ICICI bank people they toll me to contact any of the SBI branch Manager. I went and ask to Nungambakkam SBI Manager, he toll me to contact my own branch I called our branch people they told me to contact the toll free number which is given behind the ATM card. I called the number (1800 112211) there the person ask me to wait sum day after that also the amount not credit with my account means he told me to send a letter to you so that I wring a letter to you kindly take the action on my problems

Please look into this case seriously and help me

State Bank of India
R V Road, V V Puram
Bangalore

Dear Sir / Madam,

On 03/08/09 (Monday) I access Chennai, Nungambakkam SBI bank ATM, for Rs.2000/- withdraw before that I complete all the formalities which the ATM formalities after that the machine not deliver the amount I went and ask the Nungambakkam SBI Manager, he told me to write a complained letter to my own branch so that I wring a letter to you kindly take the action on my problems.

On 30/05/09 (Saturday) also I face the same problem I wrote a letter to you also but still I don't get the solution.

Please look into this case seriously and help me

0-98401 42293

To

The Manager
Syndicate Bank
EGMORE - Branch
Chennai - Tamil Nadu.
My Account No. 60142010081537

Sub: ATM money not received but same amount is debited to my Account.

On 1-1-2010 i went and draw ATM money at Andra Bank ATM at Sullurpeta, Transaction was passed and money not received, same was complained to staff of Andra Bank they advised me to give complaint at Syndicate Bank- Chennai.

I went to Syndicate Bank Egmore Branch and given the complaint but still now my money was not credited to my Account.

therefore i request you to take this as serious and solve my problem immediately.

with regards
Venkata Subbamma.

i want mini statment of my account

ATM - cash not received from atm