CRA - NSDL — Not Recieved PRAN Card

byomokesh on Jan 7, 2011

I had applied for PRAN [Permanent Retirement Account Number] under the government scheme of NPS and I had got the I-PIN and T-PIN as per norms. But I have not received PRAN Card. I had informed Nodal Office, Chennai and sent mail Customer Care and Raise the Grievence on NSDL web site. They replied me with the speed post No. EM229040182IN. When I checked this number in online tracking system, it is shwoing undelivered to Delises office (Mumbai). Again I was informed it is undelivered. But they said again we are not received yet. I said you can check on this number in online tracking system.

Since last 2 months i am following up with CRA-NSDL and there is no proper response. Staff at CRA is not taking calls most of the times and if in case they take the calls they are not giving the proper feedback and information on my query. Nobody taking care my complaint. They dont care of the Customer. I am following Customer Care, Grievence, and mail also.

My PRAN NUMBER - 110031148054
NAME - BYOMOKESH SAHOO

Complaint comments  63 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear sir/madam

My name is Mrs.Mallamma S Halagali, working as a Primary School Teacher, Bagalkot Dist, Karantaka State My PRAN no is 110090844575. I have not received my pran card So kindly issue me pran card . my mob No:09902723360

My address is:-
Smt. Mallamma S Halagali
C/o Sangappa H Halagali
Sri Gurubasav Nilaya,
18th Cross, Vidyagiri
Bagalkot.
ot Recieved PRAN Card

Sub: PRAN Card Not Received.

This is second complaint, first one is already sent on August 17, 2012.

Since last 2 years i am following up with CRA-NSDL and there is no proper response. Staff at CRA is not taking calls most of the times and if in case they take the calls they are not giving the proper feedback and information on my query. Nobody taking care my complaint. They dont care of the Customer. I am following Customer Care, Grievence, and mail also.

My PRAN NUMBER - 110090844575
NAME - Mrs. Mallamma S. Halagali
SK.Shakeela
i she not got pran number my cps number
Respected sir,
I m Mittalkumar H Karalikar, working as a Social Security Assistant in Employees' Provident Fund Organisation since Sept 2009 & my emp no. is 1015. I have not received my PRAN number till date.
Please reply me what is the procedure to get my pran Number.
My organisation will proceed or i have to proceed.????

Reply on my email id
mittal_karalikar@yahoo.co.in
Thank you sir.
i am samantula gowridurga prasad. pran no.110062565075 alloted me on my ppan no.0252688.I have not recieved my pran card kit. i have send two times of, my pran applications but those are rejected and my acknowledgement no.5202531131724001. so please help me about pran kit.
address:
samantula gowri durga prasad
nakkapalli
Dear sir
i am chand singh, i am working at rajkumari amrit kaur college of nursing (ministry of health & family welfare) as a L.D.C. i have applyed pran no before 4 month and there is no response yet, so please generate my pran no as soon as possible. i shall be glad for the same

Thanks & Regard
Chand Singh
Sir
I Nilachandra Yumnam presently serving as Inspector in BORDER SECURITY FORCE have not recieved my PRAN CARD TILL DATE.My PPAN No is 2004102405501098 and my PRAN No is 110050021096. When I tracked it is shown delivered to the NODAL OFFICE which however is not recieved till date.So I request whoever is concerned with this matter to kindly help me in tracing out my PRAN CARD and obtain it .

My present address is
INSPECTOR NILACHANDRA YUMNAM
CI-CDO GROUP, TC&S BSF MERU
HAZARIBAGH JHARKHAND 825317
Contact no :-08986840891
Please Sir,
I have not got PRAN number .my CPS Acknowledgement PRN number - 52025311041222
dear sir,
my name vinay kumar shukla, i am chhattisgarh government employee. i joined the government job in 06-12-2012. PRAN no is already alloted me. my PRAN no is 110002887719, but i have not recieve my pran kit. sir plz send my PRAN kit by registerd post,
mobile no-9718021137
email id-vinaysh777@gmail.com
Dear sir
My name is ARVIND SAHU s/o MR. CHHOTE LAL SAHU SAHAYAK ADHYAPAK CHIRAI My PRAN no is 110061920428 I have not recieved my pran card So kindly issue me pran card .
My mob No 9179031740
ARVIND SAHU
VILLAGE+POST+TEHSIL-KESLI
DISTT.-SAGAR MADHYAPRADESH
PIN-470235
Email-arvindkesli@gmail.com
sir this is saroj kumar sao at.po - Ankira jashpur c.g. email add. is sarojks101@gmail .com my mobile no. is 9407657101 i was receive the my pran no. through to sms but i lost it so please give me my pran no. and kit also please kindly solve me my problem soon.
Sub :- PRAN KIT not received

Dear sir

My name is Viral H Bhavsar My PRAN no is 110031977321. Till The Day (Today) I Cant Received Pran Kit So kindly issue me pran Kit.
sir
i applied for praet card and also got a mail regarding this on 17 april 2013
my pran number is 110033052865 but still i doen't got my pran kit,
so kindely send me my pran kit at my adress as early as possible,
vijay kumar s/o sri radhey shyam shukla
behund the block new colony
shastri nagar akbarpur
ambedkar nagar up- 224122
contact no. 09389983436
thanking you
i am ziauddin my pran number is locked and i want change my address instead of i gave.
sir
i have not received PRAN Card till now ...plz co operate..my PPAN No is2005110040141067...which is shown in my monthly salary statment.
Rekha Kumari
Hi Sir / Madam,

I Mrs Savita Pushpanjali an employee of Central Bank of India would like to bring to your notice that I am not getting any kind of acknowledgement either through SMS or email for the amount being deducted as my PF for PRAN :-11000286717 though both mobile no and email are registered. I am not sure where the deducted amount is going. I would like to bring to your notice that i was receiving PF deduction notification when I was part of Punjab and Sind Bank till Feb 2013. Since I joined Central bank of India in March 2013 I am not receiving any PF deduction notification through SMS or Email.

I would like to request you to please look into the problem and help me with resuming the SMS and Email notification facility.
I am using the same PRAN in Central Bank of India which was created as part of Punjab and Sind Bank.
I would like to also bring to your notice that till now I have not received my PRAN kit as well. Please help me getting the PRAN KIT as well at the below mentioned address. Thank you so much in Advance!.

Details are as below:
PRAN: 110002867177
Current Employer: Central Bank of India

Mobile No: +91-9789028371
Email Id: savita.rakesh296@gmail.com

Please the needful as requested above..
sir I applied for pran crad from my unit 33 itbp bn guwahati and my frnds got msg of pran no. bt I m not pls inform about my pran crad status..
name- Shamsher singh s/o subhash chand
d.o.b- 07/09/1990
unit- 33 itbp bn
id- shmshrsngh153@gmail.com
add-
vill- candraow, p.o- chagagaow, teh- indri, distt-karnal, (haryana) pin - 132041
crosspondence-
vill- nandhi, p.o- pathethra, teh- indri, distt-karnal, (haryana) pin - 132041
Dear sir
My name is KAILASH PUNDIR s/o shri HIRA SINGH PUNDIR My PRAN no is 110020964776. I have not recieved my pran card So kindly issue me pran card .
My mob No 09837751722
My address is:- Chauhan bhawan
alaknanda vihar
srinagar
Distt. PAURI(Garhwal)
PIN 246174 (uttrakhand)
respected sir,
my name is ankush sharma . my pran no is not recived now.
i have applied it withen last 2 month . but i have no information regarding my pran no.
plz sir, tell me about my pran no. status.
my e-mail id is sankush783@yahoo.com