CRA - NSDL - I-PIN & T-PIN Not Received

KMURTHY on Jan 1, 2011
I AM KRISHNA MURTHY, AN NRI WORKING IN ABU DHABI. I HAVE OPENED NPS TIER-1 AND TIER-II ACCOUNT THRU ICICI BANK-BANGALORE. MY PRAN CARD NO IS 10031081584. I HAVE RECEIVED PRAN CARD IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2010 IN INDIAN ADDRESS. BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED I-PIN AND T-PIN. ALSO I HAVE MADE REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE PAYMENT THRU ICICI WEB. BUT ICICI INFORMED THAT I CAN MAKE PAYMENT ONLY FOR TIER-1 ACCOUNT.BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW I CAN PAYMENT FOR THE TIER-II ACCOUNT BEFORE THE DUE DATE.PLS HELP ME.

Comments

mailparag007 CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I had applied for PRAN [Permanent Retirement Account Number] under the government scheme of NPS and I had got the PRAN Card as per norms. I had been informed that i will receive I-PIN & T-PIN in 15 days time which are very much necessary for me to operate my account.

Since last 2 months i am following up with CRA-NSDL and there is no response. Staff at CRA is not taking calls most of the times and if in case they take the calls they are not giving the proper feedback and information on my query.

I have been calling up the customer service number of CRA-NSDL [022-24994200] since last 2 Months but staff is useless and they dont care for the customer.
rajiv_kumar CRA - NSDL  - New Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

I-PIN & T-PIN Not Received

I had got my PRAN [Permanent Retirement Account Number] Card and said that T-PIN and I-PIN send soon.

Since last more than 1 months i am following up with CRA-NSDL and there is no response. Staff at CRA is not taking calls most of the times and if in case they take the calls they are not giving the proper feedback and information on my query.

I have been calling up the customer service number of CRA-NSDL [022-24994200] since last 1 Months but staff is useless and they dont care for the customer.

Its very silly response. How can I use I-PIN to upload grievance which I does not got. I also send my grievance at info.cra@nsdl.co.in. But its around 7 days it falls into the deaf ears.

Concerned authority, Please give attention to my grievance as my PRAN (110020951400) as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance.
CRM TEAM CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Dear Sir/Madam

This has reference to your complaint pertaining to non receipt of I-Pin ad T-Pin. Kindly provide us your PRAN to look into the matter.

Further, we would like to inform you that CRA has developed a Central Grievance Management System (CGMS) wherein the entities can raise their grievances against the CRA or any other entities in the NPS. You can access the CRA website ‘www.cra-nsdl.com’ and use the I-pin allotted at the time of registration in order to log your grievances. After successful logging of the grievance, a token number will be generated by the system with the help of which you can track the status of your grievance on CRA website. The grievances logged in CGMS will be centrally monitored by a dedicated team “Subscriber Care Group” (SCG) at NSDL-CRA so as to ensure that the grievances are resolved in a smooth and efficient manner.

Cutomer Care group
CRM TEAM CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

This is in reference to your grievance regarding non receipt of the I-Pin (PRAN - 110020951400) . The I-Pin was sent to you on July 14, 2010 through the overnight courier and the AirWay Bill no. of the consignment is 0455571163. However, the same could not be delivered by the courier agency as 'consignee was not available' and was returned back to our office. We have again dispatched the same by Registered Post on July 28, 2010 which you will receive shortly.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Cutomer Care group
rpawan CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

sir mera a/v lock hogya kya karu
kumarajeet CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

dear sir,
The grievance regarding on non receipt of I-Pin PRAN NO. 110090154454. please send earlier.
prashanth .D.S. CRA - NSDL  - New Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

sir the nominee has to be changed you have given my mother as a wife and wife as a sister so i will request u to alter this
my pran no110000228793
working for railways
nominee detlies
1) S.NAGASHOBHA - MOTHER
2)PRATHIMA - WIFE
email id prashanth_baba2003@yahoo.co.in or prashanth_saibaba1918@reidfmail.com
himanshu1.a CRA - NSDL  - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

I had applied for PRAN [Permanent Retirement Account Number] under the government scheme of NPS and I had got the PRAN Card [110091066644]as per norms. I had been informed that i will receive I-PIN & T-PIN in 15 days time which are very much necessary for me to operate my account.

I am following up with CRA-NSDL and there is no response. Staff at CRA is not taking calls most of the times and if in case they take the calls they forward the call to some other executive where call is never picked.

I have been calling up the customer service number of CRA-NSDL [022-24994200] but of no use.

Please let me know te status of I-PIN and T-PIN ASAP.

Himanshu Agarwal
vikash kumar nirala CRA - NSDL  - New Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

sir i am vikash kumar nirala my pran account no is 110060676656 my pran account is locked pls send my password omn this email id- vikashnirala06362@rediffmail.com
durgaprasadmondru CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

To
The NSDL,
NPSCRA,
Mumbai.
Respected sir,
I (MONDRU, DURGA PRASAD) applied for PRAN CARD in January-2010.
Regarding that your office allotted PRAN NO:110020788926 for me.I got message
From you, that you had sent me PRAN CARD by register post on 13/4/2010.But Idid’t get it
Till now I mail you 5 times to give me the details of registered post, But you are not
responded. Regarding that I would like to know the details of Register post
(Register Parcel Number ), So that I am able to get enquire the status of that parcel in the
near by Head Post office .
Here by I am requesting you please mail the Register parcel number
Of my PRAN CARD.
Mail Id : durgaprasadmondru@yahoo.com

Details:-
Name : MONDRU, DURGA PRASAD
Date of PRAN CARD applied : 28/01/2010
Acknowledgement Number : 444
DDO Registration Number : SGV016460D
DTO Registration Number : 4002434
Nodel Office : STO TIRUVURU. (A.P)

Thanking you sir,

Yours faithfully.
rinkukumari CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

good morning.
i ajeet kumar, application submitted for re-issue of I-Pin against pran no. 110090154454 but till date not received. My account is also locked. In view of this, please issue of I-Pin as early as possible.
My email id- ajeet83kumar@gmail.com.

Thanking you sir.
drvandana CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

CRA-NSDL Complaints - Pran card not recieved
CRA-NSDL

Location: Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Posted: 06-10-2010 by drvandana Send email

I had applied for PRAN [Permanent Retirement Account Number] under the government scheme of NPS and I did not get the PRAN Card as per norms.so kindly give me the further information about my pran card process. my provisional receipt no. 520260100117715. pleas frwd it my email id drvandan_16@yahoo.com
RAHUL BORSE CRA - NSDL  - New Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

sir i am Rahul Borse my pran account no is 110010738620 my pran account is locked pls send my password on this email id- rhl20.1980@yahoo.co.in
SOMPURA POSHETTY CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

respected sir
Iam SOMPURA POSHETTY, had applied for PRAN (Permanent Retirement Account Number) under the government Scheme of NPS and I did not get ther PRAN Card as per norms.so kindly give me the further information about my pran card process.my provisional receipt no.520260100025212 & PAO Req no.4002821, please check the reasons why i did not get the PRAN CARD and give me the information to my E Mail address: thiru_reddy52@rediffmail.com
jbkaushik CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

SIR I PRAN NO 110010012935 IS FORWARDED AN APPLICATION FOR REISSUE OF PASSWORD WHICH ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO, IS 9000000945 BUT TILL DATE NO PASSWORD RECEIVED PLEASE FORWARD MY PASSWORD AT MY E MAIL ID jbkaushikjj@yahoo.com/ speed post thanking you
erpankaj CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE APPLIED FOR PRAN NO (J&K GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE) SINCE 38 DAYS, BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAID NUMBER. MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER IS 51054010000170201.KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER ON PRIORITY BASIS.

THANKS

SIMI DUBEY
W/O SH. ASHWINI KUMAR SHARMA
R/O LANE NO 5, GREATER KAILASH(UPPER SIDE)
NEAR LITTLE FLOWER SCHOOL, JAMMU(J&K)-180011
khushi ahire CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

i didnt got my pran card
SK.ILLIAZUDDIN CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

It is showing in the CRA agency web site that my PRAN card has been delivered on 03-Dec-2009 to Nodal officer i.e., Sr. DFM and Sr. DPO, South Central Railway, Vijayawada
Divisional Office Compound
Vijayawada
Krishna
520001
Andhra Pradesh
and showing MY PRAN Card No. AS 110060575410. But till date i had not received neither my PRAN Card nor my salary recovery particulars statement from NPS. Some of my collegues had received PRAN statements But i didn't get my pran card or statement .why it is delayed in my case can you please take any action to get my PRAN Card & salary recovery statement from NPS.
vinodd1987 CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

i am recentlly received my pran card
BatchID/SR No : 15010410002/222
DDO REG No: CGV007388B
acknowledgement No 52010010000281503
Name:VINOD DHATGUDE
this name is incorrect my name is VINOD DHAYGUDE, PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CHANGE OF MY NEME
vinodd1987 CRA - NSDL  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

my PRAN card account number is 110010334426 name VINOD VITTHAL DHATGUDE. but my name is incorrect my actual name is VINOD VITTHAL DHAYGUDE SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I CAHANGE OF MY NAME

CRA - NSDL - I-PIN & T-PIN Not Received