Dish TV - i want to check my balance through net

sachit murarka
i request dishcare to renew my package. i am stilll in problem
sachitkrazzy@gmail.com

[Updated by ragaviraja Jun 27, 2014]

Comments

Best Review

REPLY - Dish TV

SO PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON MY MAIL ID. FOR THIS I WILL BE THANK FULL TO YOU

YOURS FAITH FULLY
ANURAG AGGARWAL
VIVEK

Authorised Dealer misguiding & giving wrong VC - Dish TV (India)

Dear India

I have purchased Dish TV 2 days back. & It is still not activated . I have called customer care so many times but they saying this VC is alootted to somebody else. So we cannot help you .

The dealer is saying, we got 2 VCards of same numbers that is why, It is not activated. He asked me to call in 10 minute as he wants to talk to company. But we I am calling him back, he is not picking up my phone, or if somebody is picking up, he is saying the boss is in bank. So i called to call back but no call from dealer.

"As the dealer is paid, he will not give me service."

>>>NEVER PAY BEFORE YOU GET SATISFY<<<

I have renewed my dish TV account for Freedom Plus on September 22, 2007 for a year time. However, some of the channel which in the package are not displaying in my TV. I have made so many complaints over phone making STD calls at Dish TV Noida Office, but nothing happen. Even National Doordarshan Chanel which are totally free are not displaying. Now I am very much frustrated about the services of Dish TV. I am planning to take a suitable legal action, as this is totally harrassment of a customer.

DISH TV NOT ACTIVATED EVEN WHEN I BUY 40 DAYS OVER - Dish TV

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS MARUTHI RAO, I HAVE PURCHASE DISH TV ON AYUDAH POOJA, BUT STILL HE IS NOT ACUATED,I COMPLAINTED SEVERAL TIMES TO DISH TV STILL NOT ACTUATED AND WHERE I HAVE PURCHASED THAT DEALER ALSO NOT TAKING ANY ACTION FOR THIS I SPEND LOT OF MONEY TIME AND MENTAL TORCHER AND" HE WAS NOT GIVEN BILLS ALSO WHEN I REQUEST FOR THIS" NO BILL HE SAID.

PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON

DINESH CELL ZONE, OPP., INDIAN OIL BUNK, KUMANAMCHAVADI,CHENNAI-56

ANTICIPATING YOUR FAVORABLE REPLY

REGARDS

MARUTHI RAO

DIsh tv Alignment Problem - Dish TV

I am facing a lot of problems against DISH TV. My dish tv is not properly worked because the dish tv alianment is not properly connected. Regarding this I contacted DISH TV customer care on Dec 29. till now they did not respond to my issue. this is the very bad situvation with DISH TV. please pass this complaint to all members

Arbitrary behavior, non-responsive customer care - Dish TV

I renewed my subscription for Dish MAXI package 2 weeks ago, but the package kept appearing as "Freedom Plus for more than a week, whereas in my " Statement of Account" it clearly says that the package is updated on 4th Jan. 2008 to Dish TV MAXI. Finally the package name is now changed to MAXI.

Now the problem is that for more than 6 days I'm unable to watch the channels that I've paid for, and it is really frustrating that no one is responding to my queries/ emails that I'm sending to report the problems that I'm facing from the day I renewed my subscription. My account is been debited for the MAXI package while I cannot watch the channels.

I'm still having "Conditional Access 101" and "No Access" messages at my screen for most of the channels like all Star TV Channels, National Geographic, Discovery, Animal Planet, History, Zone Reality, HBO, AXN, SAB, MAX, ETC, Travel & Living, Zee Sports etc. and specialy the KIDS channels (in particular " POGO" channel, which is one of the main reasons I'd installed this service for my kid).

Although I tried the steps that their Customer Care people mentioned to turn on the decoder for 2 - 4 Hrs and kept it tuned to Zee News (channel 550), but it produced no results - and still the same.

I donno what to do :(
Atul

I HAVE WASTED MY MONEY AND TIME ON THIS SERVICE AND FOR LAST 3 MONTHS ITS NOT WORKING

Non Reception of Channels - Essel Group / Dish TV

Im having a Dish TV connection under its Multi Room Pricing Scheme and my VC Number is 01501006080. This is the parent VC Number and on this i am facing a frequent problem of non reception of the signals of paid channels, however the free to air channel which are the part of Doordarshan package are non intrupted but the other paid channels got blocked. Earlier this problem occurs during bad weather but now it became frequent even in normal conditions. We have complaint several times regarding this problem to Dish Tv customer care but the problem does not rectified. They are not able to provide a satisfactory reason for this technical snag and usually give silly excuses like restart your Set Top box and all. I am fed up with all this and want immediate action on this problem.

not installation - Dish TV

hi dear i m nadeem ansari i have al ready fit dish tv 14 march in my home but still not start from u r side pls do the need full thanks your copration. my mobile no is 9969250175

nadeem ansari.

Stop free Channels - Dish TV

I have an dishtv since feb-06 which is uselesss from last month due to barring od free Channel. At the time of inception I kept a proof for free channels but my setup box upgraded without my permission to prevent free channel. Is there any rule to stop DD National by information Ministry. Pl provide details for consumer forum online

No Response to my complaint ( AV Solution or Dish care) - Dish TV

My card is giving me error "402: check you smart card". This has been since 30th March. I have followed up with 7 dealers and 4 service center guys. Either their phone lines are busy or they give falls promise or the dealers have stopped dealing with DISH TV.

Call up Dish Care line, they give one more number that does not work.

I am tired of following up with them.

Can any one help me pls

Mohan

FREEDOM PACKAGE IS NOT FUNCTIONING - Dish TV

FROM 6TH MAY 2008 ONWARDS.
SETBOX NO : 01501026427
NATIONAL CHANNNELS SHOULD NOT BE STOP UNDER ANY REASION.PL RELEASE THE NATIONAL CHANNELS.
THANKING YOU.
BY
P.ARUMUGASAMY
W/6/10, AMBALAGARAR STREET, VILLAPURAM, MADURAI - 625012.
CELL : 9360657950.

invalidpassword - ITZ Card / Dish TV Renewal

i tried to renew my dish tv account through itZ card amount of Rupees 300. at the date of 06/04/08 but i can got reply from renewal helpine no. was invailed password i dont get any help from your dealear.
the dealear address is skylink communications sec, 3 rohni
PH. NO.9999104676, 9350274676
PLZ Do some action as soon as possible my vc no. 01505473609 in the name of sajan nayar
ph.no9873787232

Most unsetesfied coustomer of Dish tv - Dish TV

I must write that Dish TV is the wrost company as service providers. On 29 march because of strong wind my signal quality became ZERO and made complaint and got the Complaint no. They told me person will come in24-42 hrs. Noone came.
After two days again i made the complain, same story--i had to hold the phone then gave the whole details, again got the complain no. but noone came to fix.
The same story is happing, i am complaining after two day of fresh complain but noone comes.
its been 16 days of harrsement but still my dish is out of order.
MY ADVICE TO EVERYONE --DON'T GO FOR DISH TV.
big ads +sharukh khan-+big name = Bad after sale service

Account - Dish TV

I am Md Hanif Bhatt VC Number - 01500374239 to not locket "My Account" in the setop box. please enter the same subject.

once they offered free 14, movie on demand with 6 months renuwal but when i orderd that free only 5 movies, they charged for it and i complain about that they resolve that problem. but when i subscribe for next 6 months they debited 52 rupees for the same, i think furgat it and i pay that money. now my subcription is finished and this time they debit more 90, rupees, on what account god knows, they didnot send any account stament or details regarding this wrongfully demanded debited money insted of my 52. rupees creadit my local dishtv dealer checked my whole account and find that 52.rupees is wrongfully demanded by them earlier and 90, rupees debited is also wrong. local dealer of dishtv also mail this to dishtv net but no answer is given by them .and dishtv.de activate my all channel due to non payment. only few free to air chanels are showing and that maybe for some short period they threat me. what ealse i can do to solv this problem everytime my renuewal payment.

demanding debited money of movie on demand which free of cost. - DishTV A Divitionof Zeenetwork Noida

my vc # 01500697167, in continew tomy previous complaint details. my address is surat gujarat, pin 395007.

non receipt of signals - Dish TV

my vc no is 01504148383 i have a double connection from dish tv for about 17 months and had this problum 4times now i am unable to receive any signal from 12th of this month and threr is no responce from the co. my coplaint nos are 13205144 dtd 13. 5. 08. and 14.05.08 i could not get their cust care till 21.05.08 and lodged complaint with no 13334699. today again when i lodged my complaint with their cust. care today ie 23.05.08 i wads surprised to find from the person attening my call that my complaint has been resolved when no one has attened the complaint and i am without connection for last 12 days. they have a nodal by name naveen gandhi on dish tv site but his no 66088402, 409, 417 is always ringing with no responce. it shall be appriciated if you can help restore this connection thanks

I am well and truly disgusted with your product. It is criminal to lure people the way u do and then not back up the promises made. The service has been appalling to say the least.
I own the dish for almost a year now, in mar this year i shifted my residence within delhi, lodged a request to shift the dish, but with no avail, it took uour company one month and atleast 15-20 complaints from the time i logded the first one, to fix up the dish at the place of my new residence, and i paid for the shifting, it was not like free OK. I have all the complain numbers if u desire, but i suppose u have your reports as well and can check up from the customer care data.
Now for the last two weeks i am unable to watch tv due to no signal being recieved by the set, once again i have lodged the complain ( 10- 15 times) and each time your rep says withing 24 to 48 hrs and yet nothing happens.

i wish to convey that please send somebody to collect the dish and the set top box and take it back to fool some one else. I dont need the refund either, i have all the complaint references and i am surely going to the customer care as well as tap all my friends in the media to convey my plight- can u beat it i have guests over for the last 3 days and they are unable to watch the IPL tournament. this is when i have taken the yearly package of MAxi plus.
kindly collect the hardware and dont bother to reply.

a harrassed customer who is not going to take it lying down

LT COL PRANAYA DANGWAL

PAID FOR 6 MONTH BUT THEY HAVE CUT CONNECTION AFTER 3 MOnths - Dish TV

I have purchased dish tv on 25 February from Devi International, no22, 10th main, 2nd block, Jaynagar, bangalore-560011.
I have paid 2950 to the dealer and the rest 640 rs and 30 rs to AV SOLUTION guy who came for installation. i paid a total of 3590 for 6 months north india maxi pack. but on 20th may i recieved a message that your subscription will end on 26th may. i called customer care of dis tv. they took dealer address but for no help. then again on 24th i called dist tv customer care. they told to fax me the bills but till 26th night they have not recieved the fax which i assume to be recieved instant as the techonology says. then i called my dealer but still my distv connection is not restored. in whole of this the delaer may be has paid only 3 months amount to dish tv but who is at the receiving end. the consumer of course. can anyone look into this. this is the thing which hurts most.There should some action on distv or the delaer and plese help my issue getting resolved as earliest . to ad this the dealer is now not picking my phone at all.

Pratiush Raj