Dish TV - i want to check my balance through net

sachit murarka
i request dishcare to renew my package. i am stilll in problem
sachitkrazzy@gmail.com

Comments

Best Review

REPLY - Dish TV

SO PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON MY MAIL ID. FOR THIS I WILL BE THANK FULL TO YOU

YOURS FAITH FULLY
ANURAG AGGARWAL

paying money and not getting service from DISH TV - Dish TV DTH

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am using DISHTV (DTH) salsmost more than a 15 months. i have three connection at
home.i am facing a so much problem last 3 months.

All there tv are not working due to antena problem. on 19th june 2008 i made a complain to dish tv cumstomer care to fix my problem. i am still waiting to fix it. going to be 3 days now and nobody is
care about this from dishtv.

i pay them every month 550 per month and i am not getting a service by them. i want to dissconect
my dish tv connection and they are saying they will not refund any money for all my three setup box as well as the my money which i paid for next month subscption.

my complain number is :13942200 and v.c. no is 01501777818

Please what i have to do get my money back .. please advice me how can i fight them in a court
so other customer will not face this issue due t bad service by dish tv,

Thanks & regards,
Shams

subscription showing zero - DishTV

I have purchased dishtv from meltek systems, Aurangabad, Maharashtra. It was for dish Maxi and subscription was for one year. However even though I am receiving the service my dishtv is showing subscription as Rs 00. The viewing card no is 1505885812. The dealer says it will take some time to rectify it and his answers are not satisfactory.
vao283

send me reply - DishTV

I attached the dishtv package in my TV on 24.10.2008 by paying Rs.2200/-(Rupees two thousand two hundred only), after attaching the dishtv package I am facing lots of problems. I was informed that the 125 be given to view channels in my TV within 24 hours. But till now, I am unable to view any sports channels, star channels...

due date should be 16th january - Dish TV

I have deposited 250 Rupees for one month for new gold packege of 220 Rs plus taxes, my due date is 16th december 2008, but i recieved the messege that my due date is now 11th january 2009, so i want to know why this is 11th january instead of 16th january please claryfy it my account no is 01500416197

DR SHAKEEL AHMAD
WADIE ISMAIL
NEAR MASJIDE IBRAHEEM
DHORAAH
ALIGARH202002

my balance expire - working

cpmplain number 95503094/kaice nuber 95637990 my mobail nuber 9370369015
50 cata gaya 1week complain

I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint alaong with your complete detail like VC No, Address and contact Number.

Email id; customercare@dishtv.in

i want to check my account balance through net. My V.C. number is 01501107037. please tell us as soon as possible

I already paid Rs 4000/- to dealer but in my account show Rs 400/-
what can i do for this ?
Malay Raval
Palanpur, Banaskantha
Gujarat.

I want to recharge my dish tv 1 - DishTV

DEAR SIR,
I want to recharge my dish tv on bank . therefore i need little discriptive information about it .I belong to pakistan.NWFP.

I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email id; customercare@dishtv.in
kishore

I want to check my Balance V C No:01500338342 amount in Rs.520/- Date 31.10.2009 also Second time Pay amout Rs.400/- Date :2.12.2009 Plase immedeatly send mail.
ankush

regaurding ayment which i had paid but displaying less

Hi, I want to make a confirmation. my fancy to me that she want to withraw her father's money.Her name are Aisha kassala, Her father's name are Dr Ellison kassala. The account number are 0175596590. i want you to to help me check the account balance and how she can get the money.

i want to check my balance v c no:01501663590

I want my account blance...

My VCN 01501617035

i want to check my recharge amount which was paid on nov month
my vc no. is 01504355212

please check my dishtv balance having smartcard no 01500893982 and reply by email
mmmmm