Dish TV - No Service under the guarantee period.

Dattatray Ravindra Rule

This is Dattatray Rule, my Viewing Card number is 01505871474.
This is regarding the complaint number 15459367.

I am suffering from weak signal and low picture quality. For this purpose I logged complaint twice with the customer care number provided. But there were no response from your technical team.

Lastly when 3 rd time I logged complaint one Vithal Kashid from Neltech infonet Kharadi Pune come for some ‘so called repair’ but he did not performed any repair procedure. At the time of logging complaint I was informed that the signal quality should be more than 10 units by signal strength. But after repairing the signal still my Dish TV signal strength is more than signal quality and I am still suffering the same problem.

At the same time the person came on behalf of company demanded my wife 50 Rs. in very rude manner as repair cost. However I was being told that I have one year free service guaranty.
As I am suffering the same problem since last 2 weeks I am fed up of this service.

I m persuing the customer care and the local technitian team form Meltech Solutions located at Kharadi IT park for the service but all the time everything id in vein.

please provide me proper redressal.

Dattatray Rule

Comments

I am Dr. S. K. Wahane from Bhilai Chattisgharh. My dish t
TV vc no.is 01501136850. After Connection with maxi pacakage know the total chhanels are disconnected even including free channels. kindly start free channels earliest as possible.
N Feb 22, 2011 by
bond 15

hi my vc no is 01504656851 i am suffering from weak singal on DD. SPORTS please clear this problem as early as possible

Dish TV - No Service under the guarantee period.