flora69.com - Order not delivered

deeptichugh28 on Aug 13, 2011
I placed my order(Order No 24524) on flora69.com for rakhi on 28 July 2011.On 1 Aug,I got a call from customer care that they cannot send rakhi as now it will cost almost 3 times then what they previously mentioned on their site.But when I asked them to cancel my order their manager said its fine they will send in the same amount..After that I have called so many times just to confirm whether it can be delivered or not but they assured me that will be delivered before Rakhi..On 12 Aug I called them to confirm again,they said by 6 PM it will be delivered.But till today it's not delivered.because of them i m nt able to send rakhi to my brother...I am really very disappointed.Please take serious action against them so that they will not fool customers like that in future.

Comments

N Feb 16, 2011 by
kooladish flora69.com  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Non delivery of order - Flora69

I ordered a bouquet on 13th Feb, 2011 from Flora69.com for delivery on 14th Feb, 2011. But, it is not yet delivered on 16th Feb, 2011.

Order No.: 20146

I called on customer care of Flora69 on 14th Feb morning, and they assured me for delivery of 14th Feb only. When there was no delivery of order by 14th Feb evening, I called Flora69, and customer care said that for some reason they can't process the order today, but for sure it will delivered in first half of 15th Feb. When I called Flora69 again on 15th Feb evening, customer care said that their person is out now for delivery, and assured me for delivery on 15th Feb only. But, a false promise or lie again. Every time you want to connect to customer care, you have to try 20 times as nobody will pick up the phone, and every time you will be put on hold for 4-5 min just to check the status from their vendor. It is horrible if Flora69 can't do delivery of order in 2 days in Gurgaon itself, and claiming delivery on time internationally.

On 16th Feb, customer care is mentioning that they put on their webiste that orders may be processed late because of valentine's day, and I have pasted the snippet of same as well.

"20 % OFF on Any Valentine's Day Flowers, Cakes and Valentine's Gifts. ORDER EARLY TO AVOID RUSH on Valentine's Day. Order placed after 2 PM on 13th Feb will be delivered on 15th Feb."

There is no delivery on 15th Feb as well, and customer care is making people fool.
A Aug 23, 2011 by
mark travis

I agree to the fact the service has been detiorated day by day the scene was not the same when vikas and manish use to handel it. They call up now with new name fair flora... whats fair gods knows. I was a regular client of flora69.com but since 2 issues on my orders have happened i have stopped trusting this guys...
N Dec 21, 2011 by
Nikhil Nahar flora69.com  - Andheri, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Delivery Schedule - flora69.com

This is related to my order no. 27586.

I had ordered flowers & sweets for my Father's B'day & had scheduled the delivery today before 9 am. Its already 12 in the noon & yet there is no confirmation at my end.

Absolutely ridiculous & degraded service. It hard to believe these guys are running such a big business with this hopeless attitude. Their website doesn't accept payment by Master Card, staff in Mumbai is totally ruthless & just has been taught to fool the customers. There is no transparency in your way of doing business. Last time I ordered flowers for my Mother to be delivered in morning & they were delivered at 10 in the night, wow how amazing. This time, its my Father's B'day today, I had given clear instructions of delivery before 9 am & till now these illiterate staff is still locating the guy who left for delivery. I think a local florist sitting at city corner can be more prompt than this company. Its high time they realize this & change the attitude of their staff & services.

flora69.com - Order not delivered