FLY /Mobile - Very Unsatisfied with mobile service center

Jitendra Kumar Gupta
I bought a cellphone(Model No. fly 2080) of company 'FLY' on date 18 August 2007 from RPG Cellucom sec-61, Shopprix mall Noida. On date 4th Apr 2008 I found that my cell is not working properly, it did not get the proper display. Then i went to Authroized Service center that is 'Accel Frontline' of FLY company on date 09 Apr 2008.They people Checked my cell physically and found that there are scretches on panels and loose panel and also have display problem.They kept my mobile for 2 months and finally i bring back my cell without any service.
Mobile Discription- Model No. FLY 2080 IMEI No.-354725010392979 Call Detail- Call Id-DEL-FL-521221-CP Call Register Date- 09/04/2008 03:29 pm Service Type- Warranty Device Problem- Display Problem

Comments

my phone not working sumthly .

Wrong information about Fly MC120 in the net - Fly Mobiles

I am dipankar Das & my brother Subhankar Das is a customer or a member of fly family but He have been provided wrong information about my FLY MC120 Mobile phone.

Is FLY MC120 is a dual sim mobile, it is shown in the general specification at

I want a clear answer for that wheres My brother have brought tha phone with that specificatin shown at

but there is only one slote for only one GSM sim what is the meaning of this kind of wrong information .

Plz. let me know.

Dipankar Das
Panchanantala,
P.o:- Nonachandan pukur .
Barrackpore
Kolkata

hi
i am mukesh from kalyan
hey wher can i get spare parts of fly cell phones???...can i avail the warranty if the screen is damaged????

my email id :- mukesh2505@rediffmail.com

i bought fly sx 305 recently, presently i have been suffring voice outgoing mic problem since last 2 months. but still i could not got any solution.

I have fly mobile model sx210 now it is called slt100.
my mobile's display is broken & i have to replace that. I want service centre add.& contact no. in thane & mumbai.

hello sir,
i am naved, i had purchased fly mobile sx210 cost is 7339, in august 2008. i used only one and two days, lots of problem was showed.i was send to service centre in august, after "two months "service centre was return mobile but mobile was showed another problem, i was send mobile again service centre in october31 .10.08 and he was said mobile would be replace but, now no response what i do, fly company have loss my faith .please do something otherwise i would be file case in consumer court. service centre name is "radio centre" in allahabad. my jobsheet no is 397.
my contact no is 9336119690, i am belonging allahabad.

This is to inform you that I have bought a fly E 300 on 25/07/2008 IMEI/ Serial No- 357423010203548 and in the month of sept 2008 the earphone of the system was getting heated and I was not able to access PC sync software in my laptop and was given in your organization ( Accel Frontline) Calicut branch, after one week they informed me that the earphone is working perfectly and they wanted to check the hand set and it was given to them on 28/10/2008 and there was no response till 20/11/08 and when enquired they informed me it has to be sent to Chennai and get repaired, after lot of debates your executive Mr. Mani promised to get the hand set repaired within two days and when connected on 24/11/08 he informed us that he can give the status after two day (only the status). I don’t know what sought of service you are doing there. This hand set cost R. 10, 000/- and this how you give the service and the response of your team is absolutely bull shit. Hope you understand the seriousness and do the needful within two days or I will be forced to take this issue to consumer court.

Thanking You,

Roopjit.N

my flysx200 is repiar

my mobile is not charging ...

plz send me service center addr. from ahmedabad in india.

I have purchased one fly V 100 mobile set .inspite of several atempt from BSNL with Rs 99 recharge gprs is not activated.my sim no is.919438675918. and the imei no is 356845013845746.
Asha

I have fly SX-200, This set is not working Properly Battery Backup Is very low.when I am used restore memory and current list on Music then Mobile gone on searching and last movement is off.please give me response ASAP.

i have fly sx210. it was giving a message charger removed, charger connected automatically without any connecting the charger at all. I gave to authorised repair centre at Jalandhar (Punjab).they kept the set for one month ie upto 22 November 08 and returned it after totally damaging /making it nonfuntional.Now it is not recognising even the Sim and it is unable to make any call. Earlier they said me there was a problem in jack etc some items to be call from Amritsar. But nothing they could repair but definitely damaged it more. Now it is not able to be charged .rather when we add chargr it displays USB connected. If any of you know the good service centre please let me know. I will be very thankful to you. Mob (9888736266)

unable to play video - FLY SX 200

sir/ medam,
i have purchese fly sx200 cell phone and am not able to play the videos.
please solve this problem. am waiting for your reply.
my cell no. is +91- 9718113256

I purchased a fly dual sim mobile phone on 18/10/2008. on 30/10/onwards the charger is not working. I was given a complaint tag no. 416/oct/31/10/08. Till date I have not got the replacement. Dont purchase fly any more.
Lokesh

I have FLY-SL500 but i have lost its charger .Now when I asked FLY service center 'Accel Frontline' of PUNE for the charger they provided me the shopkeeper's mobile number. NOw it's around 3 months I'm calling that shopkeeper but it's in vain.
I know that service center couldnot provide me the charger, can anyone want to sell charger please contact me through my mail krlokeshsahu@yahoo.com
flyuser

May be everyone respond their concerns comparing wrt nokia and sony ericsson. But to me, i never had a problem with fly 2080. only thing is i dropped my cellphone 10 times and finally i have scratched outside panels. Also, get fly from an authorized dealer. To me its cheap, best wrt browsing time charge(3hrs continuous browsing in Opera Mini).

I have purchased FLY 2080 in 24/10/08 and i am having AIRTEL SIM 9771515789. But the set is turning automatic receive call mode. I complained several time at the nearest fly servicing centre, Patna but till no action has been taken. Then How i can say the good part of its products or the responsible persons of this products. They have assured some software should be loaded in my set. But the local service centre shows their inability for it.

Can i solve the problem??

dear sir,
andhra pradesh
Res ph: 9346633723
Respected sir,
Sub:- Complaint on service center
I had purchased B700 mobile in Big C Tirupathi (andhra pradesh) in April of this year. But it is not working slave sim, so i had given in service centre on 06-11-2008 in Tirupathi (fly service point) but it still they not given my mobile back to me.
If i had asked means they are not giving respones to me, the service center manager had told like this there is no cometment, so plz contact next week like that they giving resoponce plz help me
I had attached bill also plz see it
Bill no : 385
costomername :Pkirankumar
my mobile no : 9703766440

if you want any details means mail and give book compliant and give me reference no to me Thankingyou Yoursfaithfully P Kiran Kumar
Karthik

I want to Fly Mc100 Model handset, where did i buy the handset Plz reply me sir.

i hav v60