Hakki Ozlem Korucuoglu alias Jack Wood - Fraud iPhone online seller

luckygirl26 on Jan 22, 2011
Fraud Name: Jack Wood
Real Name: Hakki Ozlem Korucuoglu
email address used: iphoneselectronicstore@gmail.com

To start with, I was convinced by an officemate to purchase an iphone to this email address: iphoneselectronicstore@gmail.com, as she was luckily received her purchase(canon camera) via this so called company. I write to the email above and a named Jack Wood replied to my email offering the product:

IPhone 4G

f you buy 2 units get 1 units free
If you buy 4 units get 2 units free
If you buy 5 units get 3 units free

Since my officemate receive the camera, I believe this person could also send the Iphone for real. We exchange emails regarding on the payment options, etch. I was so convinced to purchase and I actually paid the Iphone 4G he offered for 250$ plus an $18 courier fee (FEdex) to Western Union.

Here is his details:
Recivcer Name: Hakki Ozlem Korucuoglu
Address:Jalan Kampung Nyabor P.O. Box 1711,
ZIP CODE: 96008 .
City: Selangor
State: Kuala Lumpur
Country : Malaysia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stupidly transferred the money to Western Union and send these details to "Jack Wood" on January 21, 2010
Transferred to Hakki Ozlem Korucuoglu
Mtcn: 375-625-9321
Amount Transfered: 842.29 Malaysian Ringgit

After I emailed this information I got a reply from him:"I just want you to know that i have gotten your payment details and our cashier will be confirming your payment anytime soon! Please note that as soon as your payment has been confirmed we will ship out your order immediately withour no delay,Also we will provide you the tracking number of your order for you to be able to trace and track your order till it deliver to your doorsteps.

I will keep you posted!

Thanks for your time,patronage and God bless you"

---------------------------------

I was actually wondering why he did not send me the tracking number since I have already paid so I give him the benifit of the doubt for a day. On Saturday, I contacted him to send me the tracking number and he replied that my order was declined due to high tax. And the worst part he pushed me to send additional $890usd in order to get the 5 iphones.

How scammer you are to make me send another $890 if I havent receive the item i purchased.

Bottom Line- BEWARE OF THIS PERSON Hakki Ozlem Korucuoglu alias JACK WOOD. DO NOT MAKE ANY TRANSACTION AS HE IS A REAL FRAUD!

Comments

A Feb 2, 2011 by
xslunecko

Yeah, but he has all licences. We have the same problem, only nick is different and I still try to get from him the money back, but now I really understand it is scam and I'm really unhappy, that any organization can not stop it, it is incredibly, how many people will lost the money...?
N Feb 20, 2011 by
moshes

oww..thanks so much for the information..if i did not searched about him, i may be scammed by him..on me he use different name where i am going to send the payment still it's located in malaysia.
thanks a lot.. i'm about to send him $460 this coming week for the iPhones.
N Apr 25, 2011 by
jasmindra

A friend of mine purchased a blackberry via internet and he paid 280 dollar including the shipping charge on 1st march 2011 and it seems there was a problem in immigration and he couldn't get his phone. So, he mailed the company Electronic Specifier Limited which addressed at Jalan Kampung Nyabor P.O. Box 1711, Selangor, Malaysia under Mr. Collins Usman and I just called him at +60146658993 and an African man answered. He asked me to call back because of the bad signal and I did called back and he answered again and after telling about the problem, he was a bit shocked and he asked me to call back in 30 minutes but I suspected something is wrong so tried to find this address and guess what, it linked me to this page.So this is a scam!! I'm planning to not to call this guy again because so sure that either the phone is off or he wont answer. I'll try to report it to the police station. Hope some action can be taking. wow I'm so shocked to know that too many company and names been used on the same address!!!

Hakki Ozlem Korucuoglu alias Jack Wood - Fraud iPhone online seller