HomeShop 18 - Homeshop 18 is Cheater

Dinesh
They are cheaters

False product they sent.
Not ready to pick up and thus denying refund.

All beware. Dont buy from HOMESHOP18. they are frauds. Dainik jagran and Icici bank... shame on you also who are linked to cheaters....

Comments

Respected Sir,
1. I am send two Wespro 1.3 MG Digital Camcorder order, Yours Home Shop 18 send to one order & one order balance.
2. Order No 702664081 & 702664171 both my order No. But Order No 702664081 is delivery. One order No 702664171 delivery is balance.
3. Cheque No 630646 & 630645 both cheque is 18 Feb 2010 is deductect in my account.
4. Please confirm my amount/items delivery my address

Hello!
Its me Prakash Bhattarai have taken wispro camcorder which was very light and only working with cell though I din't like. So I have returned the item but still I have not got any refund due to mistake in my name which was written Prakash Gwatta Rai. But my right name is Prakash Bhattarai.

Hence, It is my humble request you that when you send the cheque please write the correct name which was given above.

With regards,

Prakash Bhattarai,

Hello

MY Order No 900160089
Name: CVN Maruthi Krishna, I have sent the Intex mobile QT 2020 which is sent for repair on 19th october 2010. The problem is outgoing (i.e they unable to hear my voice to other end).
I explained the problem to vendor with covering letter & thru phone on 18 oct 2010

Today morning i got the product on 30 october 2010, with same problem. I have spoken to Home shop at 5.15Pm 30 october 2010 he replied returned the product to intex. this is 3rd time to send the product (first time 1. Keypad problem 2. Outgoing problem (i.e they unable to hear my voice to other end).

I want to refund the money or replace the product.

CVN Maruthi Krishna
D Jun 8, 2011 by
santnu

To, home shop 18

We purches mobile on 8-april2011 from homeshope 18, only in 2 months in mobile have some problem...! so we can call maney time on your customer care but no resposne by customer care, and your service is very poor, ...! I talk with ur executive for send me mobile bill on my email add before 2 days but no any responce from u ...! if not provide servise close ur companey, don't cheat inosent people...!

We never purchaes any thing from homeshope 18...!
I want my mobile bill on my email id before today evening.

Below is detail

Name:Nupur Patel
mobile no:-9898712772
buy vidiocon v1655
Email id:- patelnupur2727@gmail.com
complain no:-64702001
City :-baroda

If u not give may mobile bill then i take seriouse action on u...
N Sep 27, 2011 by
santoshrbs@gmail.com

Service is really pathetic, request to all dont order anything from it. i ordered on 19th and they processed my order on 23 sep 2011 and today means 27th i dint received my stuff.

Santosh,
Kanpur
N Sep 15, 2012 by
sanjivani bezbaruah

i ordered a ring on homeshop18..and you guys will not believe what i have received .it looks cheap, shapeless n actually dont have words to express the ring.its completely opposite to wat i have ordered..and wen i want my refund they r makin me wait.. i think we should complain about such frauds in consumers forum..tink bout it..jst a humble request to all not to buy ANYTHING FROM DIS FRAUDSTERS named HOMESHOP18

S.BEZBARUAH
D Sep 24, 2012 by
omprakash82

Hi everyone,

This is Om and i ordered two items on 15th Sep, 2012. The order # was 916502419 and Homeshop18 delivered only one item and the another one there is no status of it. I talked 3 times to CC but not responded well just told me you will get your product but when noone knows. Even i wrote 3 times mail to CC but didn't get proper reply. what to do now i dont know. I gave my mobile # to CC to get a callback and CC told me that i will get callback in next 24 hrs but i didn't get any callback.

I think homeshop18 is a big cheater. If you order more than one item then he will deliver you only the cheapest one. His customer care is worst even ticket service too.

I would suggest everyone not to buy anything from homeshop18 as he is a big cheater. This was my first and last shopping with it.

Om, 9953532200
N Mar 12, 2013 by
sunil shetty

HOME SHOP 18 IS ONE OF THE MOST LEADING CHEATING COMPANY... DNT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM... WASTE PEOPLE WITH NO MANNERS... ALL THE EXECUTIVES ARE LIERS... I MADE ORDER BEFORE TWO MONTH AND THEY HAVE NOT SENT THE ITEM... THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU PEOPLE THAT DNT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM... THIS IS ONE OF THE DABBA CHANNEL IN THE WORLD... CHEATING IS THEIR PASSION... ONCE YOU BUY MEANS U WILL UNDERSTAND...
N May 7, 2013 by
ashok kumar pittampalli

I have ordered for product Globalite Running shoes - Blue color UK 8 (Order No. 925282317- at the time of booking it was available) but received in Red color. Please understand my disappointment and is there any idea that can be provide the color which I ordered and this is my first time purchase.

Reply, please.

(Ashok kumar - 9989224053)

HomeShop 18 - Homeshop 18 is Cheater