IBM - Reg. The Interview

satvik
Recently IBM had call'd for some professional from different agencies. IBM had call'd for interview without shortlisting the CVs. After reaching IBM they have eleminated some people without any interview saying that " The agencies have to see the CVs before they shortlist. And they should match the requirement". Many times this had happened with IBM. I hope their is some scam going with the HR team and the agencies.

Comments

Hi - IBM

HI Sir/Madam,

I need my postpaid bill summary be mailed to my mailing address
Email : lchaitanyasree@gmail.com
Ph no : 9986035989

NO PAN STATUS - IBM

there is no PAN status showing on the site utitsl.co.in and I have not recieved my PAN card as I have reapplied 2 months ago on date 29-12-08 through agent and my coupon no. is 030979481

Regarding my winnings - IBM

I have got following email 6 days ago saying that i was the winner.I replied asking how to claim my winnings but no response.again today i got an email saying i should claim my winning within 3 days otherwise it will be forfeited and reused for next lottery draw.
Is this email really true and if it's true how can i claim my money.

From:Customer Service (Microsoft/MSN Lottery)

Dear Winner!

This E-mail is to inform you that you emerged a winner of £1.5million
pounds {£1, 500, 000.00} on our online draws.For further details on how
to claims your Winnings, contact us (claims office) with the following
contact details:

******************************
Mr James Smith (Claims Officer)
EMAIL: claimsdepartmentunity100@hotmail.co.uk
******************************

Congratulations from all our staff here.

Sincerely,
Online coordinator for Microsoft/MSN Lottery
Sweepstakes International Program
hucksin

hi,

i agree to the point that there is definitely wrong in IBM interview process. Iam not sure about shortlisting...but..i have jst returned from interview and i found the interviewer so reckless..he neglected when I offered a handshake...he asked me to close the conference room door...well i thought i am helping him and i closed and before i returned to sit with him...he started asking me some dumb questions...even before i completed the answer...he went on to next question...he seems to be frustrated and restless...he doesn't have patience to evaluate an interviewee...he doesn't know how to evaluate my expertise...wasted my time and his too...

HR department should know whom they can appoint as an interviewer...because of such people many experts miss a chance to get into a good organisation.

I Have got an email like i have won a lottery but i tried to reach them but there is no reply from otherside.So i want to know is this true or not?

Thats really bad. At least people should have ettiquettes to deal with an interviewee properly.
I had gone for the interview on 25 April 2009 at Pune and was told that they will give me a call after the technical round. Thats one way of saying NO. But by any chance is there anyone who has been issued an offer letter on 25 April? I am not sure if they conducted the 2nd round the same day itself coz there was total lack of transparency and the huge number of candidates.
Just drop a comment if anyone has attended the interview on 25 April 2009 and has been called for the 2nd round or been offered a job.
Rahul

Dear Guys,

I am also completed the PDM and got a confirmation that I have cleared it.
Me waiting for more than 1 and a half months and no response from IBM.

Now I am planning to write it in leading news papers and run a campaign against cheating of IBM. I need more candidate's bad experiences to proceed further on this and will keep the credentials discretely.So please share your experience in the mobile no is +91 9841568294 or email : rahul.varma1111@gmail.com

Rahul

I agree with all above comments as I am also the one of sufferer. I had two technical rounds and I was told I will be having PDM round in next two-three days but I am still waiting for last one month.They have taken all my documents scanned.

There is no eithcs and policy in recruitment standard of this company

I agree with all above comments as I am also the one of sufferer. I had completed my TEchnical and PDM Round by March 17 2010..They have kept my candidature on hold..Dunno Why they conduct interview...
XYZ_rrr

I also had problem in pdm round, the interview person told me that i need some more exp in SAP to to be selected for IBM even though i have cleared my technical round, then why did they called for interview? Is that the game they are playing with candidates, , , , , , ,
deepu

I too agree above all comments .. even i cleared all 2 technical round inclusing PDM round on 27th feb 2010 at Daimond distirct .. they told dat 22 will be my joining date but still m waitng from one and half month no calls no response from IBM end.. even consultancy guy alos not picking my call.. if they dnthave any work means y they have to waste our times.. IBM should be punished bcs of their careless behavoiur about candidates...
shwetha

Even i have completed my PDM interview on march 10th 2010. after that submitted all docs.. later no response from IBM. consultant say wait... I tried to cal/write IBM HR. no response.

Shwetha

On 6th MArch, 2010 I have also got verbal communication for my PDM interviewer that I will receive an offer letter. Till today (19/04/2010)no responce from IBM side. Consultancy says the status is PDM Hold.

Hi guys,

I too agree all above comments. I cleared my technical and PDM rounds but no response from IBM. They are trying to give work to their HR dept(no work) but it frustrates candidates those who are appearing for job interviews.

Satya

Any one attended on May 15th 2010 IBM PDM Round and waiting for an offer or any one got an offer replay back guys??

Also update whoever got an offers from IBM...

I am really scared of reading all the comments above as I cleared Two technical rounds in SAP HR in IBM at Diamond District on May 29..they told they would call me for PDM round in 2 days but after waiting for almost 2 weeks and continues follow up with the HR, I got a call from IBM HR today ( June 11, 2010) saying that they ll schedule the PDM round ..I really don't know if they ll schedule the PDM and I ll get an offer in IBM...

Wish me Good luck guys and I wish good luck for all those who are waiting for the offer letter and offer confirmation.!!!

Hi All,

Anyone have attend Technical & PDM round in IBM on 8th May 2010 and get offer letter. I have attend and cleared both rounds and HR told me directly that you have selected and my agency told the same thing that you have cleared. But Still waiting for offer letter. Any way to get status of offer letter or can you tell me that how much IBM take to issue offer letter. Please reply me as soon as possible that what should I do.

Well that was a good try, don't ever leave ur job until u get a hard copy of the offer letter from IBM..cant trust these MNC's these days...and if u r interested in job change then send me ur profile to expjobs45@gmail.com..i ll refer u in accenture...and u can negotiate with Accenture keeping ur IBM offer in hand...

And i am also waiting for my offer letter from IBM...I completed my PDM yesterday.(16-JUNE-2010).

Hi All,

my PDM round is tomorrow, can someone tell me. What PDM round mean???
Is PDM round is for salary nego.. ?

Hi Maheshverm,

PDM (Project Development & Management ), it is nothing but the HR round, the general questions would be :Tell me about ur education background", " Why IBM", "What's ur salary expectations and stuff like that...but u dont get to negotiate much as they would not offer any great package..

IBM - Reg. The Interview